• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] UK - Explorer 1 36mm - with glidelock ( cheap )

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
About
UK - Explorer 1 36mm a2813 - with glidelock ( cheap )
Willing to Ship to?
WW at cost
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
paypal FF
Movement Details?
a2813
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
no
Item Condition?
good and better now it has glidelock
Why Are You Selling?
have a bb54 coming in today
Asking Price?
£125
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Who Approved High Value Sale?
na
Shipping Costs?
£10 included in price ( rest of world at £25 )
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

This is a nice cheap explorer that I purchased from Repsource a few weeks back, they are great little watches for the money but come from the factory with the "stubby" clasp. I've replaced this factory clasp with a good quality Glidelock from Ebay, now this watch is really comfortable and easy to adjust - great daily beater.

It has the 2813a movement inside, I don't have a timeographer but what I can say I've observed is that with constant wear it keeps good time. However, I don't think it has the best power reserve but after wearing yesterday it was still working and wound up this morning so it's at least a day. It's a cheap movement after all so please don't expect miracles from this little baby!

Going to sell cheap as I've just bought a BB54 and having two 36/37mm watches is one too many for me!!!

£125. watch
£32. ebay glidelock

owes me £157 - will to sell for price of the watch £125 - shipped RMSD inside UK .

For outside of UK then I would have to add cost of postage onto this ( circa £25 for AP/EU/NA from Royal Mail International )

Reactions: Zero2

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

smell

true to my name
Supporter
30/11/23

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: smell

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk

• Love
Reactions: Feefo

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk

Manuahdha

Meteorite Addict and watch tinkerer
Patron
Certified
18/5/21
Germany

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk

Ah0rsey

Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk