• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist july 21st

LongyUK

Certified
9/3/21
How you finding it mate?

Its as expected. I have a GMF V6 batgirl too and there really isnt anything in it. Th DD movement is holding great time and feels good but we'll have to wait out to see how they perform over time.

Did you manage to get one off Sead? As i say he must have received a few.

watchsteve

Renowned Member
15/5/16
Its as expected. I have a GMF V6 batgirl too and there really isnt anything in it. Th DD movement is holding great time and feels good but we'll have to wait out to see how they perform over time.

Sounds good - Not yet, just waiting for an email reply. Not sure what hours he is online…I saw his telegram group message and it looked like he had a fair few. Not sure how many remain..

Ive got gen, so will do a comparison when I get hold of one from him. Always thought it was a good idea to service on arrival, probably will for this too.

watchsteve

Renowned Member
15/5/16

I was hoping to get the clean Rootbeer, but they look like they’re stalled in production. Love that watch

watchsteve

Renowned Member
15/5/16
Arrived last night, will do a comparison later with my gen but overall looks really good on first impressions.

I need to take sone links out, not a watch smith by any stretch of the imagination but I assume its dead simple if you buy the tools on ebay or something? Like totally idiot proof easy…. :p

watchmyclock

Horology Curious
28/10/21
Arrived last night, will do a comparison later with my gen but overall looks really good on first impressions.

I need to take sone links out, not a watch smith by any stretch of the imagination but I assume its dead simple if you buy the tools on ebay or something? Like totally idiot proof easy…. :p

Look forward to hearing about your comparisons

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region

you just need a small screwdriver. it's super easy.

Reactions: watchsteve