• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

U-BOAT super rep?

HeadBender

Known Member
3/8/12
Portugal
Would anyone know what the best closest U-Boat rep is?

There are certain versions of the U-42 which are damn good ones (The ones with automatic movement, serial on the dial, hand for seconds.

Flightdecks are also pretty neat (the ones with 7750 movements)

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
The Closest to gens are the Flightdeck with A7750. Just make sure you get a color scheme that exists as a gen.

U42 is also pretty accurate but only one model is. The one with Serial number on the Dial.

Flightdeck is the best.

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
I've been sucked into this brand. I'm looking for my first one.

Get a Flightdeck with carbon fiber dial. They are great! I am just wondering what an AR crystal would do to this watch....

FrenchBully

22/6/13
USA
How are the U1001? I picked up a classico fantasy (red) similar to the one you have in orange mirage which is pretty nice despite the obvious flaws(PR and case back).

Sorry for the crappy phone pic.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
This is the one I like

gK7xvhI.jpg

FrenchBully

22/6/13
USA
yea i think I'm addicted to uboats, especially after seeing mirage's collection.

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
How are the U1001? I picked up a classico fantasy (red) similar to the one you have in orange mirage which is pretty nice despite the obvious flaws(PR and case back).
PR?? Mine soes not have a Power Reserve Indicator, it is quartz. I never Saw a gen 1001, so I cant speak for the case back.

Your red 1001 is very nice by the way!

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
This is the one I like

gK7xvhI.jpg

I agree with you BM on this one. This is why in the first place I got a white dial / SS case Flightdec. But it was never as appealing as this one! Wonder if we could find a gen dial of this to build a nice franken.

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
Are there no rep of uboat with this cream dial? Is it easy to find aftermarket straps for this uboats?