• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

u boat classico

kip_fellows

Looking Around
4/8/12
hi there,noob here.i am currently searching for a u boat classico replica,but am looking for a trusted seller to buy from.i have spent most of this afternoon trawling through the site and the trusted dealer section,but alot dont have this particular style in.has anyone purchased one of these recently as alot of the posts on here about u boat purchases are from 12 months ago or more.
thanks in advance

Nigel

Known Member
26/11/10
The problem is that the factory's are not making many U-Boats at the moment no demand for them. So if you can't find one on any of the TD sites then there not available.

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
+1 with Nigel.

U-Boats aren't a popular watch to Rep even though their are a few people including myself who like them. I have 2 The U-Boat Classico and the U-42 both from Sead.

The quality of them are ok i actually got the 21j movement swapped from the U-42 to a 6497. I was surprised by the quality, in a good way thankfully. They were better than i imagined and i am happy with them both.

Happy shopping.

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Pknutsy, how easy was it to swap the 6497 in? any mods required to the casing? Any additionnal parts required? Were have you sourced the 6497? Asian? ETA?

Lots of questions... ;)

TheBattler

26/7/10
Yes the U-42 has been on my list for a while as well, give us details of the swap please.

I wonder some factory somewhere have made the 47mm version of the U-42..?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2