• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Two packages waiting for me after work....

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D The black PO from TWG and Avenger Seawolf Ti from PT :lol: :lol: What a day!! Now I have to open them both. :) Or I'll wait until after dinner? :wink: :lol:

tutima

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/06
Congrat, George,

Good choices you have there. So you will wear one at each wrist tonight..??

bremerk2

26/3/06
Parcels

If you must punish yourself.,put them away for Christmas!

Spring is eternal. and stop wagging your tail it distracts me.

Faber

16/3/06
what a lucky day...right now i´m waiting for a 3 package but none of them have arrived...hope i get the same lucky as you..

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
What is TWG?

I've seen a lot of post about TWG> Im just curious what is it ? a dealer or a replica watch forum like RWG? any link ?

thanks

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
Re: What is TWG?

moggio said:
I've seen a lot of post about TWG> Im just curious what is it ? a dealer or a replica watch forum like RWG? any link ?

thanks

TWG stands for "trustywatchguy" which is the handle Andrew uses as a dealer.

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
I got my 2 reps today! WOOHOOO!! Orange PO and a Pam 212. Life is good. I still got an idiot grin I just can't seem to wipe off my face.

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
Just got back from Chicago and my EL arktos and Joshua AP montoya was waiting for me. The Arktos is just gorgeous and heavvvvy!

Eddy

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D OK i couldn't take it anymore and I opened the packages :lol: :lol: Both are just awesome :lol: Not perfect but great anyway :lol: :lol: Both TWG and PT are great and provide super product and service!! Thank you Andrew and P T :) Here are some very quick photos for now :wink: :wink:
DSCN1489.JPG

DSCN1488.JPG

DSCN1487.JPG

DSCN1486.JPG

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
sevomd said:
That breitling looks mighty temptin'

Eddy
:D Thanks :D It is on my wrist right now. Quality is very good. Movement is as smooth as silk(ETA2824-2):D
So the EL Arktos is nice? :?: My 092 should be here this week :D Cant wait :D

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Nice watches

is the Breitling...almost perfect with the GEN ? it looks really good.. Is the reps come near to the gen ?

congrats

Faber

16/3/06
wow...nice pics...enjoy and btw the breit is a kick ass piece...on my short list,,, :D

tutima

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/06
Just got my 7750/saphire Arktos from EL last night. It is on my wrist right now.

I guess I shall take some pics in the next couple days for your viewing.

Cheers,

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
@moggio: The only noticable flaw on the breitling Avenger Seawolf is the caseback. It states 300M instead of 3000M. The rest... as good as genuine (no guarantee for 3000M waterproof though).

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
Re: Nice watches

moggio said:
is the Breitling...almost perfect with the GEN ? it looks really good.. Is the reps come near to the gen ?

congrats

It's very close. The dial is slightly wrong as the 3000m/10000ft text should not be italicized like the word automatic. However this is very nitpicky in my opinion. There may be other slight differences from the genuine as well. It looks awesome though.

ehtolcad

Known Member
19/4/06
Re: Nice watches

Hari Seldon said:
moggio said:

congrats

It's very close. The dial is slightly wrong as the 3000m/10000ft text should not be italicized like the word automatic. However this is very nitpicky in my opinion. There may be other slight differences from the genuine as well. It looks awesome though.

i'd say it's hardly being nitpicky. it's something that jumps out more to me than m's lining up on a submariner or a datefont on a panerai.

those damn italics get me every time!!! nonetheless i agree it's a super sweet watch. oh and that PO is no slag either