• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Two from Tony's Crazy Sale (with pictures!)

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Yesterday I received my order from Tony's Crazy Sale. I ordered the Cartier Pasha Seatimer and Breitling Chrono Avenger (I asked for the brown strap instead of the black one). I ordered through email and communication and service were fast and clear. I'm very happy with my dealings with Tony as a TD. I used airmail shipping and the watches took around two weeks to get to my office.

Here are the new beauties :)

Cartier Pasha Seatimer - Black dial and black rubberized bracelet

Breitling Chrono Avenger with brown leather deployant

Thanks for the great watches Tony!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
That SeaTimer is amazing! love it!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Love the Cartier, what's your thoughts on the build quality? I had one years ago and thought it was fantastic, thou I paid a lot more back the

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
The build feels really solid. Nice and heavy with no rattle in the bracelet or watch head. The movement is fiarly quiet nad it's been keeping great time so far. The only complaint I can come up with is stupidly small crown that makes it kind of hard to adjust the time but it's just the rep copying the gen design.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
The build feels really solid. Nice and heavy with no rattle in the bracelet or watch head. The movement is fiarly quiet nad it's been keeping great time so far. The only complaint I can come up with is stupidly small crown that makes it kind of hard to adjust the time but it's just the rep copying the gen design.

Lol, I knew you where gonna say something about the crown? right royal pita from what I can remember.
It's a fantastic rep with great wrist presence

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
This may be a dumb question, but as I am all new to the rep world I mind as well ask. Does the Avenger have a working Chrono or is it just for show?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
This may be a dumb question, but as I am all new to the rep world I mind as well ask. Does the Avenger have a working Chrono or is it just for show?

You can get it either way. Or even quartz as a 3rd option.
But the A7750 auto with working chronos is the most true to gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Great pics, just placed my order

Cool. Which one did you order? Either way you won't be disapointed for the price

Chrono is fully functional. Go to the movement section to see how to operate a 7750 properly so it will last longer. :)

Amethystchick

Horology Curious
26/5/13
Ordered these as well. Pasha with black dial and SS strap. Youe Avenger looks awesome. Tony said the brown strap is not available. So I had to get the black instead.

cheswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/09
Does this Avenger have AR? If so, how is it?
Do you know if its a V1 or V2? I just pulled the trigger on it (hard to resist the price) and wanted to know what to expect.

cheswick

30/4/09
Just got mine on Friday. Will be posting pics soon. AR is decent, nothing near super- rep status tho... Obviously not the main flaw with this rep, but for that sale price who can complain?!!

luminox

18/3/13
the numeric also dot on the avenger seems very diffrence rather than the genuine one,the reps has more light numeric comparing the genuine one has more bold on it....However i will going place my order :)

Ace0605

Looking Around
25/7/15
Can you please give me info on how to order the cartier seatimer with the stainless rubber band, and price too. new to these so dont know hiw to handle these. Thank you.