• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Turning a Negative Experience Into a Very Positive One

cambro

Horology Curious
27/3/09
I recently ordered a Breitling for Bentley rep from Hont. His asking price was reasonable and his communication with me was great! Once i completed my order (via credit card), he promptly shipped the watch and provided me with a tracking number.

side note: The watch i ordered from Hont was actually a replacement of the exact same rep i already owned and wore daily for over 2 years. The reason i had to purchase another rep is because i accidentally dropped the first one while polishing it.

When i received the watch from Hont, i realized that there was something wrong. Overall, the watch was high quality & beautiful, but the crown stem was too short. Because of this, i was unable to properly set the date. I contacted Hont and he immediately put me in contact with another RWI member (d4m) in the US to help troubleshoot the issue. After i told d4m my problem, he immediately knew it was a short crown stem. He told me that he'd be willing to take a look at it and see if he could fix it. Because of this board, i had the confidence to send both my reps to d4m (a complete stranger to me) for troubleshooting. He was able to swap the short crown stem on my new rep with the correctly sized crown stem from my old rep. He was also nice enough to polish up my old rep in case i wanted to sell it as is or part it out. Once he fixed the watch, he shipped it back to me at his own expense! What a guy!!

I can't say enough about how happy i was when i got my watch back in perfect working condition. Both Hont & d4m turned an initially negative buying experience into a positive one with their great customer service and willingness to help out. Thank you both very much for everything!

To the members thinking about purchasing from either of these guys... buy with confidence! I know i will!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
what a nice experience....see what kind of nice people we have here, both are very good guys...the place to be: RWI without any questions

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I am always impressed but rarely surprised. Both are stand-up guys.
Enjoy your new watch!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
We all have to stick together and help where we can. Hont is a good guy,, a nice friend and someone who would help a friend whenever he can. On the other side of the coin here is a member of RWI, in the US with a need,, one I was positive I had diagnosed correctly over the telephone.. If we are not willing to help each other out of much of a friend / community are we ?

I'd do it in a second all over again,, Happy to help as many others are too. I'm happy this got worked out for you without having to send to China. :)

You have a beautiful watch, very classy! :)

Thanks for writing such a nice post and including me in it, :) (I'll take a pat on the back whenever I can get it) lol :lol:

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I hear good things about this D4M guy... :D

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
daytona4me said:
We all have to stick together and help where we can. Hont is a good guy,, a nice friend and someone who would help a friend whenever he can. On the other side of the coin here is a member of RWI, in the US with a need,, one I was positive I had diagnosed correctly over the telephone.. If we are not willing to help each other out of much of a friend / community are we ?

I'd do it in a second all over again,, Happy to help as many others are too. I'm happy this got worked out for you without having to send to China. :)

You have a beautiful watch, very classy! :)

Thanks for writing such a nice post and including me in it, :) (I'll take a pat on the back whenever I can get it) lol :lol:

Both D4M and Hont are awesome.

kimber45acp

16/3/09
It's good to hear both dealers and admin working together to resolve this issue. Since we all hate waiting, it was obviously better to send it to D4M. Just goes to show just because our hobby is black market, it doesn't mean we can't help each other out. Good job Hont and D4M.

watcher13

Known Member
7/6/08
<-MrZoSo-> said:
I hear good things about this D4M guy... :D
Wow...D4M is starting his campaign for best ADMIN of the year early!!! LOL :lol: :lol: Good timeing too, 'da good ole' Post Office is raising postal rates again! Thanks D4M and Hont...

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
This is such a great community. Thumbsss up for D4M
How many members in other place would do that?
Not many i guess

gazumi

Renowned Member
21/8/08
This is great to hear. Hont is always willing to work with you and D4M is always ready to help. You can't beat that.

guillaumelou

Known Member
27/2/09
Happy end ! It's a good news to hear there are always some people who are helpful and honest ! Thanks to Hont and D4M !