• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Pelagos V6? Any reviews?

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Sora is a plus. Just got mine from him. I got it wholesale for 354 with fees so I can't complain.

mikeski1

Known Member
10/8/13
I really don't understand why they dropped the price this much are they not selling? I really doubt there giving us a Christmas present. Maybe it self destructs after a while like the glasses in mission impossible

matthew90

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/14
I really don't understand why they dropped the price this much are they not selling? I really doubt there giving us a Christmas present. Maybe it self destructs after a while like the glasses in mission impossible

:rofl: Honestly, I agree. I have been a follower of Pelagos and thinking for the price of the watch, they should have been able to do a good job but like you said I really highly doubt it either. I heard before it got released that the deployment clasp ( adjustable ) have issues and it wasn't functioning properly and the fact that they were giving rubber bracelet for free kinda justified the theory... And I also think these makers are doing a high mark-up so even if they are constantly dropping prices, they are still making quite a bit dough. I'm sure a new version with everything way better than this will come out depending if they sell all these batches..

trinity13

15/12/13
Any one know when Puretime release their ZF version I ordered one month ago... And it seems to suffer from more flaws and are a lot more expensive. I did the same misstake with the AP forged carbon diver. Waited like a year on my QC to see it price drop like crazy when factories learned to produce it in volume... But as the Pelagos and also the FC AP diver is very light watches I will use them for workouts and sports and beat the crap out of them. And learn not to pre-order anymore...

I'll save them for you, I'll swap those with a G-shock then you can beat the crap out of 'em. LOL

Honestly, my V6 is great - the bezel lume is not 'flat', but a minor point. Happy at $418 and would be a steal at this price.

would be more happier if it was $318 :eek:hwell:

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
It is a war between KW and ZF and KW/V6 is stealing the thunder from ZF's Pelagos release firing at full cylinders, I believe.

letterboxmind

29/7/13
We will know very soon. Either V6 is in the process of upgrading some parts and getting ready for v2, or they're trying to sell out their existing stock before ZF gets a chance.

Sent from my iphone v5s

letterboxmind

29/7/13
I have a 3717. I think for something tried and trusted, you can't go wrong with a pilot.

Sent from my iphone v5s

horn34

31/3/12
I just got my V6 Pelagos QC pics and the timegraph showed +10spd. That's the highest overage I've ever seen for a QC pic out of 20 I've bought in the last 2 years. Am I being picky or justified in asking for a different watch?

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
That's not too bad- it may settle in. You can always regulate it later. These are reps, COSC is about +/- 6 secs.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
glad i didnt buy yet. if i can get one used for about 280$ ill be happy

trinity13

15/12/13
You're not serious, are you? Get both, they are very different watches.

:)
I have bought 3777 and lovin' it. Pelagos maybe on my next list, the thing about Pelagos that I like is the bezel. But since I also have BFF so 3777 won this round.

letterboxmind

29/7/13
The pilot is a fine watch as well. You will enjoy wearing it! I think it's only a matter of time before i pull the gun on the pelagos. Even though i have a BB, to me - the pelagos is a different beast altogether.

Milkbread

Known Member
2/9/14
Pelagos, it is growing on me! Starting to really appreciate the square markers. Now if only I could get one with properly aligned markers.