• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Pelagos V6? Any reviews?

trinity13

15/12/13
Anyone can give in-depth review about Pelagos V6 factory?
Have seen 2 catch and release on the sales section.... why??
Is it disappointing?

DrewinDC

Known Member
18/8/14
there have been several, there was one on this forum no more than a couple hours ago.....

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
The search button is your friend, there have been around 3 already.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Haha thanks. I was about to order from Ryan, he has Christmas promo.. effing cheap!
But that review was correct, this is a lower profile for a diver's watch. I have Sub-C, BFF, Tudor BB. They are more "luxurious" than Pelagos.
So not sure if i want to get this one.... i think better to get IWC 3777

Nice. I'm gonna get it anyway. haha.

godhanded

Known Member
19/11/14
the fact that people are ditching it "new unopened" made me reconsider. that and the fact that a brand new release got priced so cheap on Ryan's site.

the few that are circulating on the forum seem to be discolored or falling apart already

horn34

31/3/12
News Flash! Tudor Pelagos on Xmas Sale from Ryan $338.00 + Shipping!! Grab it while it's hoT!! http://intime.co/product.php?id_product=1690
I tried to order one and their credit card processing system failed with 4 different credit cards. I called each of the card customer service centers and they all said no authorizations had been attempted on any of my cards. So yeah, maybe "Ryan" should fix that shit.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
What's wrong with them Sora? :thinking:

trinity13

15/12/13
This get me curious. A newly launched item but every TD is going for crazy sale. Should we wait until they are at $250?? LOL

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Any one know when Puretime release their ZF version I ordered one month ago... And it seems to suffer from more flaws and are a lot more expensive. I did the same misstake with the AP forged carbon diver. Waited like a year on my QC to see it price drop like crazy when factories learned to produce it in volume... But as the Pelagos and also the FC AP diver is very light watches I will use them for workouts and sports and beat the crap out of them. And learn not to pre-order anymore...

playtech1

Looking Around
10/8/14
Honestly, my V6 is great - the bezel lume is not 'flat', but a minor point. Happy at $418 and would be a steal at this price.