• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Blue Pelagos XF v3 MY9015 Mod or Blue V6F Asia 2824?

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
And... is there any post where we can see the rotor noise? Or could someone record one? I want to purchase but all those comments make me doubt

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
I have the 9015 Miyota version Blue Pelagos, and after you oil it and own it or a while the rotor noise becomes less and less noticeable. You could also just purchase one and if its not to your liking put it up on m2m, they sell pretty fast.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
So my blue Pelagos with Miyota arrived. The Watch is great. I owned the ZF Version with 2824 some time before and they are both awesome!

The Rotor on the Miyota is loud as fuck! It‘s not wearable ... people will think your watch is going to explode lol^^

After oiling the Rotor with a thick oil the Movement is awesome! Rotor is spinning good, no problems with Power reserve and it is quieter than a stock A2824!

Reactions: Smpfan

Sunsurfer

26/3/17
EU
After oiling the Rotor with a thick oil the Movement is awesome! Rotor is spinning good, no problems with Power reserve and it is quieter than a stock A2824!

Which oil did you take? How much oil?