• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black bay 58 dial size

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Hi mate, my ZF BB58 has a dial diameter of 29.3mm.
You should be good to go with the raffles 29mm dial. The original a2824 movement ring should keep things centred.

TheAmazingMrZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/21
North Carolina
Awesome. Really appreciate the reply, I couldn’t find that info anywhere on the web.

Now all I need is to find a black bezel. From what I have read the BB58 has a bezel that’s 37.5mm outside and 31mm inner. I found one on Alpha Watch that matches those dimensions (never used that site before) but I’m probably gonna have to get a 16610 bezel and sand down the inner just a bit. There’s plenty of cheap ones on eBay that are 31.5mm outside and 30.7mm inner.

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
No worries, I just happened to have mine apart today and saw your post.

TheAmazingMrZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/21
North Carolina

I have a couple projects in the works currently but once started I will for sure! Last year I made a black on black BB Heritage from Raffles, but the idea with this is to have a similar one but better quality (I wasn’t happy with the bezel construction which uses a retaining wire nor the crown tube which has a plastic spacer instead of the aluminum. Also I need to relume the hands which came as C1while the dial was C3). But hopefully this will turn out better!