• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty's $108 007 Omega

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
bam rock said:
So the gen is 42 which means the 108$ asian isn't a very accurate rep if it's 2mm smaller than gen. Some things I can overlook but that one I don't think I can. Too bad because I liked the watch.
There's a gen 40mm too, you know ... they make several sizes, as Meme said.

bam rock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/06
LOL. Now I see that pug you're right he did say that and I was rushing too fast :p So a 40 they made. I do like bigger faces normally but 40 will be like my Sub which is definitely doable. I like the bond edition of it because I just think it's different. Then I'll have a blue watch. I see silix has the 007 on their silix-watch site. Do you guys think its the same one trusty sells on his 108$ edition?

meme

Horology Curious
11/5/06
bam rock said:
LOL. Now I see that pug you're right he did say that and I was rushing too fast :p So a 40 they made. I do like bigger faces normally but 40 will be like my Sub which is definitely doable. I like the bond edition of it because I just think it's different. Then I'll have a blue watch. I see silix has the 007 on their silix-watch site. Do you guys think its the same one trusty sells on his 108$ edition?

Don't recall if 40mm size was ever a Gen.
Midsize was (I think)36mm, and then "ladies" was a bit smaller than that.

bam rock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/06
I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't notice from my wrist if the size was a dead giveaway. And besides I have smaller wrists so it would probably look normal on me.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Sure it is. I'll get the GMT.

Thanks for that idea, Remixed. I'll get a GMT and it'll be in the next tutorial.

You have not ordered from Andrew, ahhhhhhhhhh, I cant believe this. Andrew is professional and carries a lot of watches between the 100-120 that are worth looking at. I have gotten four (soon to be six) watches from Andrew. Please Pug do yourself the favour.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
It's my next purchase. As soon as the funds are freed up.

You got called in last night did you not? There you have it,- your funds :lol:

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
shutter_bug said:
You got called in last night did you not? There you have it,- your funds :lol:
No, because I fixed the problems from home. I never need to go in, that's how good I am. :D