• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

trusted Sinn U2 dealer? Puretime [WEBSITE DOWN]

KTMracer

Horology Curious
27/10/09
I went to buy a rep Sinn U2 from Puretime just now and all of a sudden, their link says the account was suspended. Dunno if they are down for the count but that was my one known source for a trusted dealer U2. Puretime offered the U2 Asian for $138, and am looking for another trusted dealer that will sell me the same watch at the same or comparable price. Any help appreciated!

z9opw3zj

9/10/09
Hey there KTMRacer,

Same as you, I had been looking at Puretime's U2 for days.... Then I asked Dr. Verylong where he got his U2 yesterday, he mailed me that he got it from Hont, so that's where I purchased it today ;-)

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Yes, Honts U2 is very nice. It is so nice that I wish I had faith in the U1000 with its A7750 mvmt ...

highalpha26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/09
I know it´s not a listed trusted dealer. But I would really like to suggest looking into asian7750.com.

ryanh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/09
Hey Y'all,
I received an email from Puretime earlier today that said they would be down for maintenance starting on the 13th, now that's tomorrow for us here but could it be that it's already the 13th over there???

Don't know for sure, just throwing that out there...

zedd

Known Member
4/7/08
Yep, Its already the 13th there ;) Anyways, if you really wanna get the watch, get it from Hont. Great dealer also.

steve12345

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/9/06
I just ordered a watch from www.asian7750.com and it is leaving China shortly a Sinn U1. He has a sale going on now and I paid $ 198.00 for a U1 with a 2836 ETA shipped EMS to me. I think the U2 is about the same. i will write a review when i get the watch ( next 5 days ?) I had a so so dealing with Hont.I prefer to forget it. like I said I will post picks and a review when i get the watch.

Steve