• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted Dealer Interview: Toro Bravo

Nicja

Known Member
28/3/11
Great, my hats off for this interview! Toro, mis respetos para usted Señor!

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
Another great interview! Thanks! I think it adds more legitimacy to the TD and may increase buyer tolerance.

"It worked before you broke it." LOL

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
Cool interview

Interesting to hear things from a dealers point of view on how things work.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Great interview, as everyone else has mentioned.

I hope that all of the dealers know that in the long run, we aren't working against them. They have a business to run and if we put them out of business by either being too picky, or too critical, then we dont get our watches. I think we have a good balance of criticism here to keep watches getting better, and dealers working in our interest as well as theirs.

My point though is that a dealer being open, honest and frank, like Toro was in this interview, is always going to endear him or her to the fora more than hiding behind a curtain. Sharing the knowledge they have with us makes us better, and more understanding buyers.

Thanks to Dan and Toro.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Toro has taken a bit of stick in a couple of threads lately, think hes showed a lot of class, enjoyed interview, doover covered rest of my points, cheers pal!

Odyseus

Renowned Member
1/11/11
It's really interesting hearing direct from a Trusted Dealer, allows an insight into the whole operation ?? Just placed an order with him too ;)

6r360r10

Renowned Member
29/10/11
Great job, great Toro!!

with Toro can talk for hours watches, travel, cars, girls ...

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Great interview! Really happy that the dealers are taking time to respond to the forum's! Thank you for your time!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Posting more on the forum can help them gain more customers. I'm not sure why some of them post so little here? :shlug:

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
enjoy reading this interview , thanks !

digital

17/12/13
Interesting to hear from a long time dealer on the in and out of the business.