• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted Dealer Interview: Toro Bravo

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Great interview TB!
It was reminesant, a walk down memory lane, of my days wen I started into the hobby in 2004. I remember meeting dealers on I offer like Swiss ETA (Sean), Eddie Lee (aka the man), and Ruby. Then. Like you said Lay from replicamake stole the spotlight and I was his loyalist customer for many years, until 2006/7. Then I met you. Other dealers I still use is Perfect Clones, Joshua. Also what you say of the quality is so true, the reps I see now are night/day difference then they were in the beginning.

digitaldr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/16
Although this interview took place a while ago, I'm glad TB made it happen. I'm actually ordering from him for the first time today and seeing the "human" side of these dealers really makes a difference.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Good stuff I would have been curious to know on average what is the amount of orders we are taking. Not to do the math and gauge his wallet, I couldn't care less, but to understand the size of this whole passion which brings us here.

And ultimately : shoot me those good taobao sellers amigo!

Sent from my StarTac

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Good stuff I would have been curious to know on average what is the amount of orders we are taking. Not to do the math and gauge his wallet, I couldn't care less, but to understand the size of this whole passion which brings us here.

And ultimately : shoot me those good taobao sellers amigo!

Sent from my StarTac

+100

Hook us up with your tabao connection su primo su ermano :laugh: [MENTION=27760]torobravo[/MENTION]

Robb

Renowned Member
25/3/15
Trying to find Toros new site
Could anyone provide his website or email address thanks

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk