• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Truetime: A Truly Excellent Trusted Dealer

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
My first deal with Lucy: 10/10

After reading a lot of positive reviews about Lucy I thought I'd give her a go, especially when I wanted something a little bit unusual.

I sent Lucy an email with a link to a watch I wanted from a non-TD (on RWI) site and got a very quick reply.

One of Lucy's big strengths is how quickly and professionally she communicates. Every step of the deal was explained and set out against a timeline, with regular updates provided unprompted.

Lucy got the watch despite other TDs thinking it was out of stock, and immediately sent me excellent QC pics. We both spotted a small issue which Lucy decided to get rectified by the factory as she wasn't happy to send it out as was.

The second watch passed her own rigorous visual QC inspection, but then showed an issue with date changing during her running-in period, so was swapped again.

This third watch was sourced differently and is absolutely perfect.

I'm picky with my watches and usually strip them down to remove every speck of dust and fingerprint, however, this one doesn't need it. I can't remember the last time I bought a watch and it didn't need something doing to it. I will change the strap for a good quality blue calf one, for which I needed an IWC buckle, and Lucy sourced it easily for a very reasonable price.

The watch is running a 21j movement with working power reserve and quick set date pusher. It is very well constructed and, while the engraving isn't perfect to gen (I knew this before ordering) the open case back looks great, and when did you see a gen anyway?!

I cannot fault any aspect of my deal with Lucy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her services to anyone, noob or experienced buyer alike. I'll certainly be using her again and, if you want not only a hassle free deal, but also one which is a genuinely pleasurable experience, then drop her an email, you will not regret it.

Thanks again Lucy,

onijona

Horology Curious
16/3/13
I'm looking for this exact same piece. Can you provide me with as much identifying detail so I can take it to Lucy! I've been looking for a rep PR with an actual working PR!!! Thank you.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
All you have to do is send her a picture of the watch - the one in this thread if that's the one you're interested in this particular one. If it's available she can get it.