• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trip to AceTimer.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Today me and Joe (SUMIKITO) paired for the trip to AceTimer, that is just about 10-15 minutes drive from my home. I called Anthony this morning, and he assured, that he will be in the office. We came around 4pm, and what a pleasure was it!!! Anthony is the nicest guy ever, and his offerings are second to none.
I bought 60 watches box, traveling case for 8 watches, and loupe with light.
Joe bought a full set of Rolex openers, a few beautiful NATO straps with free compasses, strap bars remover, and the same loupe.
I only wish Anthony could be our TD.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Great stuff Luth......that's one hell of a watch box......always heard good things about AceTimer.
happy-096.gif

Luthier

30/9/09
Thanks, Steely. Maybe, it's time to invite Anthony here?
;)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Already have Luth, I've tried, why don't you have a go at him?

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
AceTimer visit with Luthier........

Hoping that AceTimer [Anthony] can be a TD here as he has a ton of great stuff. His watchwinders, watch boxes, cases, tools, accessories are all great and members here will all benefit from his nice and quality merchandise. A lot of his products have not even made it to his website yet. He gets new stuff everyday! Now, for the record, Anthony is no ordinary guy, he is in fact a watch "Afficionado" and has a bunch of Gens !! That he uses to test his products. :cheers:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Man that is one big display case there. I need to check
out some of his stuff :thumbsup:

BigBuys

3/11/11
Good God Luth! What a box! I thought that my 24 watch Pelican Brief was a heavy monster but that thing will weight a ton loaded. I love those loupes with lights. I bought two on fleabay for $5.25 and they work great. Yours have larger lens than mine.

Still can't get over that box!

Luthier

30/9/09
Already have Luth, I've tried, why don't you have a go at him?
Col., I asked, just in case, if he would like to be our TD, he said - "With pleasure!"
So... Just email him and tell him he's welcome.
Thank you!!!

BigBuys

3/11/11
Hey Luth, since you have influence with Anthony, AND you have a wrist as large as mine, please see if he can source a four or eight travel box with long cavities to fit my PAMs with 95/150 mm straps. NO ONE makes them long enough! They really need to be a minimum of 7.8 inches and 8 would be better.

mdoan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/12
His place is about 5 minutes from my house. I bought a 20 watches box from him a month ago.

Luthier

30/9/09
Hey Luth, since you have influence with Anthony, AND you have a wrist as large as mine, please see if he can source a four or eight travel box with long cavities to fit my PAMs with 95/150 mm straps. NO ONE makes them long enough! They really need to be a minimum of 7.8 inches and 8 would be better.
Here's my 127 with XL strap. Need to bend it, not long enough, but I'm sure - no longer cases exist.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Nice post, Luth.

I have one of his quad timers. It's quiet and reliable. Very good value, IMO. Compared to a name brand timer that it sits next to, it compares nicely for less than half the price.

For the same price, you can pick either battery power or plug-in transformer. I don't have plugs in my closet, so it was an easy choice. No regrets.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Great thread Luthier, and great to hear Ant accepting to becoming a TD here too! Have purchased from Anthony a few times, and each and every time its been a joy dealing with him.

Luthier

30/9/09
Glad to hear it, Steele. He's really good person, and he has great stuff.
Let's bring the guy here.
:D