• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro' Audemars Piguet 57th Street

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The cliff notes are:

He complained about the alleged price/profit margin on the watches. Toro removed him from the list. He kept complaining. I called him out because he mentioned waiting till his payday to send funds. Frankly, if you need your next check to buy a watch, you have no business owning it. So he posted a pic of his " $5 million dollar house in Sydney that he paid for ". Yeah...ok. He then threatened to report Toro and got banned.

He's also a member here. I dug up some funny info on him. I will refrain from posting it for now :)

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
WTF 5 million house need to wait for the next PAYCHECK???

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
He's here.

******* scumbag, any way on a brighter note finally Arrived in the wonderful USA, big hello from me to all my American Rwi brothers

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
******* scumbag, any way on a brighter note finally Arrived in the wonderful USA, big hello from me to all my American Rwi brothers

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

glad to have u , now go back where u came from, lol:hehehe:

jpohl402

Respected Member
10/7/12
Just vacationing or moved Shark?
If visiting, Miami i hope!.... its the best US destination lol

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
So he posted a pic of his " $5 million dollar house in Sydney that he paid for ". Yeah...ok. He then threatened to report Toro and got banned.

He's also a member here. I dug up some funny info on him. I will refrain from posting it for now :)

Hmm a member here eh? This sounds like some juicy drama forthcoming :thumbsup:

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Enjoy ur vacation shark. I just missed

U by a week. We could have compared

Watches. Lol.