• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Top Gun 388001 Review [pic heavy]

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Wear it well.
Hope to read more of your reviews in your future purchases!
Well done, mate!

Sent from Tapatalk

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Nice watch, Japie007, thanks for your review.
Good value for the money. How is the crystal, especially the AR (anti-reflection coating) ?
On some pictures it looks fantastic, like there is no glass at all, and on others you can clearly see reflections.
Of course, it depends on the angle and the lighting. So how is the AR in real life ? It seems to be quite OK ?
I'm thinking to buy one, but a strong reflecting glass is a No-Go. Thanks !

Pao21

Known Member
8/10/12
Thanks for the review! I'm also in the market for a cheapie pilot watch. Did this strap come with the rep? The pics from the TD's show a different strap. Some TD's also show the same watch with an incorrect white datewheel.

hungtseechau

Horology Curious
26/8/15
Hi there

I've been looking for this model for a year and so. I know it's been out of stock for a long time. So I'm trying my luck in the 2nd hand market.
Anybody who owns this piece and is willing to sell it? Please........

Do do do do appreciate that!

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
[MENTION=112710]carluzky[/MENTION] I purchased mine about 1.5 yrs ago at $119... thinking its still that price... sounds like what the OP paid..

to the OP
- Excellent watch choice!! I have since sold mine to clear out the box, but it was the best quartz watch I've ever had! small sec at six and excellent sweep of the chrono made this a no brainer for me. The fit and finish were top notch, albeit the lack of Ti pushers and caseback... A few threads up in the IWC forum here theres talk and videos of the ceramic casing/ auto 3880 coming out very soon. You guys should check that out too. I'll prob purchase that one so I can have it back in my arsenal!!! Such an underrated watch!!!
Congrats and wear it well