• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Too high expectations lead to dissapointment

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
RELAX MATE.....

I ve dealt with Toro, He is a TRUSTED GUY>

might me a little slow this time, but he is still trusted.
And if you ask me thats the point of a trusted dealer..

meaning, if he doesn t respond for a while , he is ''still there''...

I ve come to the understanding that these guys have their periods ..
sometimes they are fast sometimes slower. Give him a break.
HE IS TRUSTED..

PS. I sent an email 2 months before to a panerai AD in Italy concerning a new PAM i wanted..
they replied after one week...

talk about trust :p hahahhaaaaa :rofl:

Agente0

Horology Curious
30/4/13
Should have checked this thread before making my order. have a strong feeling mine is having problems. ordered/paid mine 3 days ago.

last message i got was will send qc pics asap. sent two emails asking if everything is okay. no reply. getting a little anxious on this.

this is also my first order from toro. anyone heard from him recently?

I made an order from him just 4 days ago. He sent me the QC pics almost instantly and shipped it just the next day. In my experience, he is a reliable dealer so don't worry, maybe he is busy.

eflo18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/13
USA
I made an order from him just 4 days ago. He sent me the QC pics almost instantly and shipped it just the next day. In my experience, he is a reliable dealer so don't worry, maybe he is busy.

yours was quick. i ordered earlier than you and you got yours shipped already. i'm still waiting for my qc pics. yeah he's been responding to my emails but just weirded out on why mine is taking so so long. it's been a week for me now. still no qc pics.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I know pure time posted a message saying that everything was going to be slow this week due to holidays...

tonymission

10/6/13
He's slow. Ordered another watch from PC last week and it was at my house literally 7 days after receiving money. That's pretty good. 7 days in with Toro and I still haven't even shipped... just got my QC pics this morning.
Not sweating him though, just not worried about it. Definitely using it to consider future purchases, however.

eflo18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/13
USA
Thanks for all the help. finally got my qc pics and he finally sent the watch over 3 days ago.

i was very impatient with him with constant emails he was very professional and understanding of a noob. now the hard part, waiting for it to arrive.

and it makes me think that one of the reasons why he had a hard time sending the watch was his issue with paypal. hope his problems get fixed.

Agente0

Horology Curious
30/4/13
yours was quick. i ordered earlier than you and you got yours shipped already. i'm still waiting for my qc pics. yeah he's been responding to my emails but just weirded out on why mine is taking so so long. it's been a week for me now. still no qc pics.

Maybe I've been lucky or he had the watch in stock and for that reason could send me quickly the pics and ship the watch. Actually it was a new model (the new model of the PAM 388) so for surely he already had it.

Agente0

Horology Curious
30/4/13

Maybe I've been lucky or he had the watch in stock and for that reason could send me quickly the pics and ship the watch. Actually it was a new model (the new model of the PAM 386) so for surely he already had it.

artloko

Horology Curious
22/8/12
I just order from Toro and it was very easy, 3 watch from him nice dealer!!