• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony where he at today?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
You're expecting a watch because you'd paid for it and they are trusted dealers. Tracking is garbage anyway, just wait for it to turn up at the door. And lol, no, no one has their telephone number you numpty.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php?u=35223@Bonesey

Uhm the problem is that tony and jay assured me back like four days ago shipment would start and then they'd provide me a tracking number, until now I haven't got any reply yet from them whether it has been shipped or not and most importantly and repeatedly as I say, the TRACKING number..because I have resigned from my present company and tomorrow is my last date and its the address that I have used for the shipment as I don't have a home po box, it maybe a problem upon claiming the item at the post office which god forbids that wouldn't happen...

-Hence my anxiety and jumpiness at the moment, please help my being "Numpty" as you say.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
4 days ago was like thursday / friday, so you've had the weekend in between.

It's only you that's putting the pressure on yourself by making all these time constraints.

Also you americans confuse me, how can you not have a post box at your house? How do you normally get mail??

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
He probably does not want his wife or GF to find out that he ordered another watch.... :lol:

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
haha you guys are funny! LOL
hell my GF already knows about this order and even she is wondering why I don't even have a tracking number yet.

@bonesey
I am not a bloody yank, just an excited whiny Asian in the middle east and I usually move from one place to another hence I don't have a PO box, I use my company's address..
Thing is my working visa is to be transferred to another company, I might have a problem claiming the watch at the post office when shipping will be delayed more for 2 weeks I guess.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
naahh I'm on the brown side mate, my avatar is quite a representation of the real me, especially when I see beautiful watches here in RWI LOL
That's Nicholas Cage btw, you can put his face anywhere like this;
nicolas-cage-everyone-everywhere-18.jpg

No offense to Sean Connery the-Bond-man-Himself fans! lol