• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony where he at today?

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Tony is he?QC Pics received!

I sent like 3-4 mails already since last night and until tonight, no reply from him. Is he on vacation or holiday? Can anyone help me contact him? I really want to order one watch now and my payment is ready.:wyliehelp:

Regards,

Jes

QC pics received on Oct 22nd, but until now I haven't received a confirmation shipment reply from tony and my tracking number not there yet, any problems with local china post?
wyliehelp%20%283%29.gif

here goes; Please tell me if this seamaster is good! place some comments and show some seamaster love guys!:lies:
IMG_4795_zps7be04cd1.jpg

IMG_4794_zpsed494187.jpg

IMG_4793_zps9a398ca1.jpg

IMG_4792_zpsa51e0b4d.jpg

IMG_4791_zps36b9ddd2.jpg

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Really? You sent 4 emails in the space of 24 hours. It's people like you who clog up his email inbox meaning that it takes even LONGER to answer emails from folk. You've been here long enough to know better.

Email once, wait until he replies. If still no answer after a week or so then email again. If he's not replied then there's a good reason. Either he's backed up with emails (you know that happens if everyone sends 4 emails at a time) or he was having some time off, or you know, real life.

Learn some patience mate.

j_khandker

Horology Curious
20/5/09
Tony is well and live

He had sent me QC pictures for my Chopard and PAM that i had ordered

Tony usually will get back to you in 24 hours ...

4 emails in 24 hours thats an average of 6 hours per email .... WOW

That is a little overkill dude

I agree with the previous posts ... send an email and wait for him to reply - day 5 goes by - send him another one and wait ....

In the meantime - do research and shop around the other TD's on the forum

Tony has great price ... no doubt ! In order to get some - wait some :)

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
alright alright my bad ok I am just a lil excited
He replied to me the past 45mins already, thanks guys!
Order and Payment sent to him.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
So how many days does it take for me to receive QC images? I am still waiting for mine and to approve the order

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Depends, it's the weekend.

You seriously need to learn some patience mate.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Hmmm alright I guess I am just too excited mates to receive my order and to start with my franken project I have planned for years since two long years ago..so there confession bear told ya'll

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
AAAAAND here in the middle east, friday is the ONLY weekend mind you...
we work our arses off saturday to thursday, it's a regional thing! (weekend and excitement)
So tony is only from monday-friday? sorry I don't know his work timings, someone please educate me on this to let the anticipation die down.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Well when you pay the dealer, he has to arrange for the watches he wants, go pick them up, travel back to where he works, then take pictures, then upload them and email them out to folks who want them. Now imagine having to do that for dozens of folk at a time, possibly more. Anything could delay getting the watches.

I use a rule of thumb:

1: If I email a dealer give it at least 4-5 days before emailing again.
2: For QC pics these can be between 1 day and 7 days
3: Ignore any tracking information, it's usually wrong, and never up to date
4: Once I've ordered and paid and ok'd the QC pics I forget about it until it hits the doormat.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Well when you pay the dealer, he has to arrange for the watches he wants, go pick them up, travel back to where he works, then take pictures, then upload them and email them out to folks who want them. Now imagine having to do that for dozens of folk at a time, possibly more. Anything could delay getting the watches.

I use a rule of thumb:

1: If I email a dealer give it at least 4-5 days before emailing again.
2: For QC pics these can be between 1 day and 7 days
3: Ignore any tracking information, it's usually wrong, and never up to date
4: Once I've ordered and paid and ok'd the QC pics I forget about it until it hits the doormat.

Wow this needs to be posted everywhere. Wish I found this earlier. Very good rule of thumb! +100

j_khandker

Horology Curious
20/5/09
I agree with Bonesey .. i follow the same line of patience

On the topic of Tony

I ordered a Chopard MM GT XL Chorno Limited and a PAM 111N V3 (which took forever to decide between the Chorno Limited and AR Version) from Tony last week. I sent out the payment and in 36 hours i received QC pictures. Posted QC pix on another forum ... waited for reply for QC members .... asked Tony to change the belt - new QC of the rubber belt was posted in 22 hours ... waited a day and confirmed shipment

Received tracking on the 19th ...

I stopped checking EMS tracking because as Bonesey pointed in most cases they are not right or not updated frequently

Just wait for the doorbell or a confirmation asking you to pick it up at the post office :)

When you do get your watch please post picture and wristee shots :)

:canuck:

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
hmm I have paid on Thursday night 18-10-2012
got confirmation mail from him saying "he got the payment and will send QC pics by tomorrow" (supposedly 19-10-2012) that was last Friday.
Now it's Monday still patiently waiting until now for my QC pics and Tracking information,
maybe my order is still being built by now? lols
Will definitely post pictures after I will receive my order.

Love-watches

Horology Curious
14/10/12
hmm I have paid on Thursday night 18-10-2012
got confirmation mail from him saying "he got the payment and will send QC pics by tomorrow" (supposedly 19-10-2012) that was last Friday.
Now it's Monday still patiently waiting until now for my QC pics and Tracking information,
maybe my order is still being built by now? lols
Will definitely post pictures after I will receive my order.

I placed my order on Friday and got the same message just now, sorry for my ignorance but I'm new to this and what does Waiting for QC pics mean??

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
@Love-watches
Please read what Bonesey have said, after our payment, tony will order the watch from their source and will take a photo in every angle possible along with the timegraphing test which will serve as a Quality Check/Control or whatever you wanna call it, it will serve as your basis for the final confirmation of order, If you say yes then dealer will ship to your mailing address. If no he'll get another one and take a photo and the same cycle goes.
PS. I am excited to hear and receive mail from tony for my order

Love-watches

Horology Curious
14/10/12
Oh ok thanks for the help.. After receiving the QC pics and okay'ing them how long after do you receive the item? Just after a rough time scale as obviously no1 knows exactly how long lol..

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
I just got my QC last night thank god but no tracking number being provided yet by tony,hopefully he will give me tracking number the earliest, it will be sent to me via HK post, I hope I could get it next week inshaallah..
Happy Eid Mubarak!

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Is tony on a holiday or putting up a crazy sale? cause until now he had not given me a tracking number, anyone has the telephone or mobile number of tony? cause it seems that they have ignored my mail asking for a tracking number which is normal cause I have paid and how I will be able to know if I am expecting a watch or not?
A little help might be handy in reaching these guys, either Tony or Jay..
Please...