• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony is the man!!!

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
I placed an order for three watches, two of which he does not have listed and he was able to source them for me at great prices. Not only did he do this but he also shipped them to me with the fastest shipping I have ever recieved, shipped on the 8th, through customs in the blink of an eye and in my hands on the 12'th (over the weekend)!

Big ups for Tony, he may take a day or so to get back to you but just be patient, he will take care of you :jc:

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
He's a great dealer...

I must admit, although I've always considered him 'my dealer', one thing I could never honestly say about him is that he's fast... To get your watches so quickly from him is amazing! I've ordered over $4000 worth of watches from him lately and not one has arrived yet, in the same period I've ordered far less from other dealers/members and I've been wearing the watches for over a week, so what you've experienced is amazing to me! Lol. No cause for concern though, I know they'll come through and I'll always order more from him.

Glad to hear you had such a great run with him.

How about some wristies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
This one I am happiest about. It's so fresh that I got it before it was listed on any dealer site for sale, I think it was listed on PC the day mine was shipped.

DSC01771.jpg
[/img]
kT7steOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, I suspect that Tony is going to become a very popular dealer here in the near future.
Nice UN there mate!

miles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/10
How do I view what Reps Tony has for sale?

Does he have a website?

Thanks