• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony is awesome ----- Two beauties from Tony .

AP786

Known Member
Certified
1/9/13
I really want to thank tony . I initially bought PAM 286J from tony .But when watch came ,it was having problem for chromo hand .It is getting stuck after completing two rotation . So contacted back to tony . He was very responsive and supportive . He asked me to send back that watch . after wait of three weeks watch reached to Tony .
After that i asked Tony if he can change that PAM 286J to Ultimate PAM 288 . He said "Yes " . So i am happy camper . Tony is really humble and nice in his communication . The only thing i want him just speed up in email responses . Generally he responds in 24 hours . But he should little improve . His prices are reasonable . I switched to Tony from trusty time . Tony is very professional . So "Tony " is my next goto guy. Looking forward to buy more watches from Him .I bought two watches from him
1) Ultimate PAM 288
2) TAG Heuer grand carrera -36 caliber .
Both watches arrived in 10 days to me . Got delayed at custom in chicago . But finally arrived safely to me .

thanks Tony one more time.

D

d4m.test

That Tag Carrera looks amazing. Congrats on both purchases. Wear them well.
Small, useful tip Nr.3: Hi, on the Asian 7750´sYou have to stop the chrono only between the position 10 and 2 o'clock (between50 minutes and 10 minutes position). Only after it is stopped You may push thereset button. Otherwise You may be lucky sometimes, but it means trouble. It´sa fantastic watch btw. Also never adjust the date between 10 and 4 o´clock.

blesavi sat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/14
Small, useful tip Nr.3: Hi, on the Asian 7750´sYou have to stop the chrono only between the position 10 and 2 o'clock (between50 minutes and 10 minutes position). Only after it is stopped You may push thereset button. Otherwise You may be lucky sometimes, but it means trouble. It´sa fantastic watch btw. Also never adjust the date between 10 and 4 o´clock.

That's a great and very useful tip. Thank you Daywatch for sharing with us. Top compliments! ..... If there was a like or thanks button this post would have deserved it

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
..... If there was a like or thanks button this post would have deserved it

Give him some rep, it's better than nothing
happy-016.gif

blesavi sat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/14
Will do as soon as I can see how??? Maybe when I log in through my PC

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
That is one hell of an awesome Tag mate......congrats.
b-wink.gif

That Tag Carrera looks amazing. Congrats on both purchases. Wear them well.

Fantastic tip......rep points to you sir.
respect-051.gif

Will do as soon as I can see how??? Maybe when I log in through my PC

To give rep points......click on the star below the members details......

rep-points.png

.....the rest is self explanatory.
happy-096.gif

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Awesome watches my friend! Tony is great guy to deal with, I'm just completing my order from him and by now everything is great! 24 hours response time is great, I'm satisfied with it but it's often a lot less.

Btw PAM isn't 288 but 388. ;)