• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Marvellous is...well, marvellous

watchlord

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/12
I am relatively new to this forum and the rep arena. However, I am NOT new to business and I can certainly recognize world-class service when I experience it. The experience I am about to document was exactly that- world-class.

I read all that I could on this forum in order to best educate myself PRIOR to engaging one of our Trusted Dealers (TD). Once I felt like I knew what I was getting into I contacted several TD's who impressed me with their customer reviews and site presence. I selected Marvellous due to his very quick and comprehensive responses to my communications. I felt his responses were honest and informative. I did not select Marvellous because the other vendors who responded to me where poor- but that Marvellous was just better.

I worked with Marvellous to compile my order and he was very helpful in making suggestions, verifying availability, and answering EVERY other question I proposed to him. Marvellous did not hesitate to let me know when a certain watch I requested was not available at the minimum quality level he would sell. He even extended a generous discount due to the volume of my order. We also processed add-ons to my order mid-process and this was handled seamlessly. Making payment worked flawlessly as well and we were each able to calculate the order value with shipping and discount arriving at the same figure (seems simple but I thought it was cool).

Quality Control (QC) images where provided in batches and Marvellous did this for EVERY watch in my order. I had several questions based on the QC pictures but never had to reject a watch. Marvellous informed me that he personally rejected three watches and obtained replacements before he even sent me their QC images. I thought that was professional.

I ultimately received SIX shipments from Marvellous. The shipment times were very quick- 5-8 days each. There was no damage from shipping and Marvellous's packaging is first rate.

On receipt I inspected and evaluated each watch. I sized them and tested every function. In all the watches I evaluated there was ONE movement issue (the ONLY issue). The minute hand would function without the expected advancement of the hour hand. I informed Marvellous and he immediately notified me that he would handle it. I took the watch to my watch smith and he diagnosed the problem. A broken gear needed replaced. I opted to have this repaired myself knowing that Marvellous would have covered it.

I would not hesitate to order from Marvellous again and I highly recommend him as your source.

Regards,

A VERY satisfied Marvellous customer

watchlord

Banned
22/7/12
I mis-typed--corrected in original post

watchlord

Banned
22/7/12

ok---here are a few:

21DiverV3A2824468.jpg

17YMSwiss2836278.jpg

1DSSDA2836228.jpg

15VintageDaytona248.jpg

edivad

Horology Curious
16/12/11
mmmm...

too many words... I could think that you are a Marvellous rep employee or working with them!!

I am relatively new to this forum and the rep arena. However, I am NOT new to business and I can certainly recognize world-class service when I experience it. The experience I am about to document was exactly that- world-class.

I read all that I could on this forum in order to best educate myself PRIOR to engaging one of our Trusted Dealers (TD). Once I felt like I knew what I was getting into I contacted several TD's who impressed me with their customer reviews and site presence. I selected Marvellous due to his very quick and comprehensive responses to my communications. I felt his responses were honest and informative. I did not select Marvellous because the other vendors who responded to me where poor- but that Marvellous was just better.

I worked with Marvellous to compile my order and he was very helpful in making suggestions, verifying availability, and answering EVERY other question I proposed to him. Marvellous did not hesitate to let me know when a certain watch I requested was not available at the minimum quality level he would sell. He even extended a generous discount due to the volume of my order. We also processed add-ons to my order mid-process and this was handled seamlessly. Making payment worked flawlessly as well and we were each able to calculate the order value with shipping and discount arriving at the same figure (seems simple but I thought it was cool).

Quality Control (QC) images where provided in batches and Marvellous did this for EVERY watch in my order. I had several questions based on the QC pictures but never had to reject a watch. Marvellous informed me that he personally rejected three watches and obtained replacements before he even sent me their QC images. I thought that was professional.

I ultimately received SIX shipments from Marvellous. The shipment times were very quick- 5-8 days each. There was no damage from shipping and Marvellous's packaging is first rate.

On receipt I inspected and evaluated each watch. I sized them and tested every function. In all the watches I evaluated there was ONE movement issue (the ONLY issue). The minute hand would function without the expected advancement of the hour hand. I informed Marvellous and he immediately notified me that he would handle it. I took the watch to my watch smith and he diagnosed the problem. A broken gear needed replaced. I opted to have this repaired myself knowing that Marvellous would have covered it.

I would not hesitate to order from Marvellous again and I highly recommend him as your source.

Regards,

A VERY satisfied Marvellous customer

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
too many words... I could think that you are a Marvellous rep employee or working with them!!

Over paranoid! Use the truth or fact to illustrate what you think frist before let the imagination flies. :)