• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony ? Always a good dealer.

numero2

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
FR
Just some words to thanks Tony for my last purchase. A Ploprof V2 and a Top Gun V3.

When Tony send me QC Pics, i saw that the indexes had some bizarre cream color on the Top Gun. I asked him and he reasuured me.

After one month without communication due to the CNY, watches landed this week via triangle shipping ... and both are stunning :cheese:

Thanks Tony.

p2160021.jpg

p2160027.jpg

Matjalee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/13
Dear Numero2,

I need to buy Pam 177 from tony and I have try to send him an email from his contact point in his website but cannot get trough. Can you help me how to send him an email and purchase the watch from him

Your help would be highly appreciated

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
how about you just buy the watch?

Tony is not a noob friendly dealer per se, he's not one that answers emails all the time
and spends lots of time with new clients. He is not on the forums talking to new guys
or offering them deals or anything. He does his own thing and does it well.

if you want questions answered and help in making a purchase or whatever then
a company like puretime with a staff of 10 or more people with people specifically
staffed to handle customer service questions is the way to go for you.

Tony is a bit cheaper because of his limited services, products are the same though.

numero2

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
FR
Dear Numero2,

I need to buy Pam 177 from tony and I have try to send him an email from his contact point in his website but cannot get trough. Can you help me how to send him an email and purchase the watch from him

Your help would be highly appreciated

Hello Matejalee,

Contact him at [email protected]. It takes two to three days to answer you, be patient.
But it is true that you must know what you want to buy before mail him.

You will soon enjoy your new 177, i'm sure :D:

Matjalee

20/2/13
Hello Matejalee,

Contact him at [email protected]. It takes two to three days to answer you, be patient.
But it is true that you must know what you want to buy before mail him.

You will soon enjoy your new 177, i'm sure :D:

Dear Numero2
Thank you for the info... will try immediately. just comeback from offshore

Matjalee

20/2/13
how about you just buy the watch?

Tony is not a noob friendly dealer per se, he's not one that answers emails all the time
and spends lots of time with new clients. He is not on the forums talking to new guys
or offering them deals or anything. He does his own thing and does it well.

if you want questions answered and help in making a purchase or whatever then
a company like puretime with a staff of 10 or more people with people specifically
staffed to handle customer service questions is the way to go for you.

Tony is a bit cheaper because of his limited services, products are the same though.

Olaa MMs,

Ok I'll I will try to send him an email based on Numero2 info and make a cxommunication with him. thanks for your info

Cheers bro