• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To My friends:

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I just want to say to you guys that you are the best. I have so mutch fun and joy hanging in here, reading stuff from experts,i have learn so mutch about AP’s, movments, tachys, flaws, etc etc.. best hobby ever,(but verry expensive ) and i have talk to many of you, in pm,on whats up, and in the fora. and you guys have always helpt me out, even though i say/do stupid stuff some times.. And many many times you guys comes with tips and tricks, and Im realy glad for that, you guys are the best.. maybe you guys think this is weird. .. Hah i dont blame you :) but i just want to say that a realy appreciates you guys. You are the best. Cheers my friends

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
I just want to say to you guys that you are the best. I have so mutch fun and joy hanging in here, reading stuff from experts,i have learn so mutch about AP’s, movments, tachys, flaws, etc etc.. best hobby ever,(but verry expensive ) and i have talk to many of you, in pm,on whats up, and in the fora. and you guys have always helpt me out, even though i say/do stupid stuff some times.. And many many times you guys comes with tips and tricks, and Im realy glad for that, you guys are the best.. maybe you guys think this is weird. .. Hah i dont blame you :) but i just want to say that a realy appreciates you guys. You are the best. Cheers my friends

You are a really nice guy and you are right : what a lovely hobby !!!

Thanks to you Tompa

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Jurgenk and Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Thank you my friend! :D

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Members like you are what’s needed in our niche AP sub. Thanks for your presence on here. :)

Reactions: Tompa

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
It is always a pleasure to reading your posts.
And an encouragement for anybody incl. me to contribute more.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I always appreciate members like you Tompa. You come on willing to share and learn, and do not pretend to be some expert giving useless advice on every thread or brainlessly worshipping a specific brand like a paid advertisement. I enjoy your posts and pictures, and also the different strap combinations you try on your watch. Keep the posts and pics coming, they are enjoyable. I look forward to sharing this space with you and others like you for a long time to come.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Tompa your AP collections and straps are impressive and appreciated, and you’re cool family member too. Great to have you. Keep sharing :)

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Thank you so mutch guys! It realy warms my heart to read your comments. So glad i have found this forum with all you nice ppl. Happy weekend all!