• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timewalker GMT

jwizzar

Known Member
12/8/06
Is now on my list... Andrew has it on his site now in both ss and leather...here it is

MB009B_2.JPG

here's the gen

36064_s.png
[/url]

dluddy

Known Member
28/10/06
This has the improved Date placement. Very nice!

Here is my previous generation:

watches033ps2.jpg

craytonic

21/3/06
I tried the gen on at the mont blanc store, it is really nice. I prefer it to the chrono version.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
I have always liked this watch... not quite enough to buy one though (yet). But it's really nice.

robertk

16/3/06
I agree By-tor, I like it but not enough. There are so many terrific reps hitting the market now. A year ago, we would all be snapping these super accurate reps up because they were few and far between. The accuracy is amazing now (although our wiz's still keep pointing out the minor flaws that no one but them can recognize?!)

These MontBlanc's are beautiful repro's, and so are all the others coming any day now.

Decisions..........decisions.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I also agree...nice watch, but not number one on my list..

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
True, I love it too ! I am especially enthusiastic about more Mont Blanc reps being available, I mean great and accurate ones ! I personnally also prefer the Chrono version although both are too big for me (I know... :roll: ) 43 mm x 15 mm... New is the LE of the Chono version too : it has only 2 instead of 3 subdials... I don't know yet if it corresponds to an actual version of Mont Blanc.

tenacious_b said:
what kind of guts does this thing have?
Swiss ETA 2836-2.

If the GMT would be 39-40 mm, I would buy it right now from my favorite dealer ! :lol: