• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

time and time again

time and again

Horology Curious
11/12/09
here i am. back into the replica scene. my wife got sick of the need for the real thing so i am cut off (you know what i mean) anyway i went to one of the only sites i trusted back in the day and saw it was down, pam111 always had a good product and you knew what you were getting. so i'm in search of a good site with some nice pieces. anyone have any sites post them or pm me

it's really amazing to see some of the watches coming out now. the attention to detail is second to none. of course you got the crap with the good. i have a bag of parts from the old days when watches just stoped working. i'd use a screw here, a bezel there, make soe frankenwatches.

i just love the art of watches. even if they are replicas. the real ones are pieces of art to me. people don't understand the craftmanship that goes behind some of the complicated pieces.

well glad to be hee. hope i can add some information adn take a little away.
tick on

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Welcome to RWI, happy that you took the time to make an introductory post.

Indeed, these watches are amazing.. The recent AP's are amazing as well as many Hublot and Breitling reps. I'm not a Rolex fan so cant really give them props, however,, like the DSSD.

I wish some amazing advancement in Panerai would occur but thus far, nothing to write home to mom about despite being my favorite brand.

Welcome,, please enjoy and have fun!