• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This YouTuber uses my Clean review word for word

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
He’s probably a member here and reading this right this moment, ……

• Haha
Reactions: m5smg2

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
What a piece of work, disgraceful behavior. As others have said though, they thrive from the attention whether it's negative or positive

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
You believe this guy. He uses my Clean review word for word for his YouTube vid to describe then Gen.

Wait - are YOU this guy?😂

• Haha
Reactions: KJ2020 and m5smg2

Stuzzy

12/9/12
Oh that sucks! I'd hate it if someone just copied my stuff without my consent and then even made money with it (through video ads)!

But since this is the rolex/tudor subforum: I cannot wait for Clean to copy the newest Rolex releases so we can happily buy them from our TDs without having to buy the real thing! :love:

Warning: May contain sarcasm :sneaky:

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
For those worried about calling attention to the forum, those days sailed long ago. With all the dealers and all the websites RWI has been well know for some time now.

Call this guy out in his comments. Make an example out of him.

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
Just wait until it happens pretty regulatory with work, where your high flying exec's want to sounds intelligent on the company blog or LinkedIn - so you are told to write the content (which is usually quite painful to get through legal, external affairs, regulatory, brand, marketing alongside having to be completely original content with an interesting take), then marketing teams put it out there and attribute a corporate exec's name against it
Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

who spends the next 6 months attending speaking events talking to your content

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
For those worried about calling attention to the forum, those days sailed long ago. With all the dealers and all the websites RWI has been well know for some time now.

Call this guy out in his comments. Make an example out of him.
Yup you can also thank Google. Almost every watch related search on a specific topic gets me a RWI hit on the first couple of pages.

This is because the wealth of information available here is directly accessible to anyone and without a membership wall.

Last edited: