• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This is why you should buy from Sead!

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Ok about month ago I bought my girlfriend a datejust that Sead sourced for me. I basically found one on google and sent it to Sead, He said he can get it no problem, I paid and few days later he shipped the watch, Simple!

So my girlfriend wears it and loves it, then one day she came home and I notice that her watch is all wrong (women + auto = fail) I shoulda got her a quartz cause she never winds her watch :lol:

Anyways, I tried to wind it for her and seems that the second hand doesnt sweep. Tried few times and I started to shake the watch to get it to sweep but then I heard a clank clank inside, I then proceed to ball up a duct tape ball to open it up (usually I never open any of my watches unless its already broken) and I see the rotor fell off with no screw in sight. So now I am bummed because I just got this watch not too long ago.

I had contact Sead about it, and honestly I would of bet good money that He wouldnt gave a damn because why should he. WRONG, he was in fact very attentive and suggest I try to open up caseback to show him problem and I did. After nothing else could be done, he suggest i find a local watchsmith and Sead will pay for repair *WOW talk about Great Trust & Service** That sure beats the hell outta sending it back to china and waiting a month for repair!!

So then I already knew who to contact of course, Mr Gary/Katt Repair himself (review on his superb service is coming!) So off to Gary it went! Few days later, Gary had fixed the issues and billed me. I was ready to pay when Sead contact me and said he'll take care of the bill!!

It was a hefty bill for a small fix I might add, so for Sead to come through to deliver this outstanding service was just amazing.

Overall, I cant imagine any better service, even after the watch was in my hands, he made sure I wasnt left out in the cold! I highly recommend Sead as a trusted dealer if anyone has DOUBTS!

Well done Sead! Thank you for your great Service!

applause-2.jpg

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
That is what its all about.....most excellent to hear.....TY Sead

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
I just lost my crown on a Hublot classic fusion I bought from him 2 weeks ago and he sais he will send me a new one.......I was on the fence to buy three high end watches but "after sale" experience it's key!!

Sead has my vote for go to guy ;)

flyinmysoup

Known Member
11/11/11
I have just bought a DJ II and a ND Sub C for a friend via Sead. Thanks for your post! I wasfeeling really good about him before and your post just sealed it!

sixers_610

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
Yep, Sead has come through for me before too, even after the sale. Not to mention, he ships super fast.

ddc

Renowned Member
20/6/11
I trust his judgement with my eyes closed... There's been times when he has stopped me from buying what I want because he knows I am a super rep guy (and he thought the piece-model I was ordering didn't fulfill my expectations)... And other times when he had recommended a different combo or version because of the same reason...costs aside...now, I am a long time costumer I guess...
Go sead!

mavwong

Horology Curious
16/9/12
Dam, this is the service I need. Price no issue. Hope Sead has what I want and looking forward to deal with him. I had many issue with other td. I spend 120usd to service a newly arrived a7750 pam 243 cos auto not working well. Zzzz.... And a topgun v3 that has date advance at 6 o clock, lolz.

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
Going to give him a go based on this post. Other dealers take note! :)

Kpalooza

25/5/12
Thanks for the review. I'm now looking for his account/email. Thanks!

Hopefully going to buy a rep soon! :)

sincereeink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/12
where is sead info

Im looking to get an hublot 4000m diver

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
1+

That is one great. Customer service and 1000% confident products and support