• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This is an Arabic Rolex watch need to confirm if it’s real

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
Yeah my white gold Daytona was only 197g. So a smaller watch but heavier sounds like platinum to me

Reactions: Danieleb27

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
I had no idea something like this exist in the Rolex portfolio (if this is really the case)
It‘s a lot of bling here and it’s nice to see that these specials from the 90s still exist ❤️

back in the days I had the luck to have hands on of a few of rolexes,
which are all modified through 3rd party jewelers to add as much bling as possible
pimp style back then

Cavemax

28/5/16
I had no idea something like this exist in the Rolex portfolio (if this is really the case)
It‘s a lot of bling here and it’s nice to see that these specials from the 90s still exist ❤️

back in the days I had the luck to have hands on of a few of rolexes,
which are all modified through 3rd party jewelers to add as much bling as possible
pimp style back then
If you only knew! It's unbelievable what pictures I get from a colleague who works at an AD. Often models of which even the employees did not know that they were ever produced.

Highly recommended are for example the book "Investing in Wristwatches - Rolex" by Osvaldo Patrizzi and Mara Cappelletti or the books of the Mondani family. Unbelievable what kind of watches are listed there and what all exists from Rolex!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Looks gen to me, with a later year clasp or maybe the entire bracelet. Cool background story about the namesake and quite a rare piece.

Danieleb27

Horology Curious
17/11/22
Looks gen to me, with a later year clasp or maybe the entire bracelet. Cool background story about the namesake and quite a rare piece.
About the clasp this model was probably made in 2005 not sure if they done this clasp then.

As seen in this guys instagram his one looks the same but is 2005 model

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Wondering if this is a cobbled together build. The bracelet and clasp don’t match and the day and date disc don’t match either. Maybe someone put it together from a stock build?

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
Hi Mr Kawasaki I just noticed what you mean but I think it’s apple doing some ai generated stuff to the photo I’ve tried to take a clear one now of the clasp

this engraving looks too grainy/dirty, then again, it could just be dirty, I'd recommend taking the caseback off and taking the picture of the movement, then we'll know for sure, you can undo the caseback by turning it with some rubber