• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This Happens Only Once a Year..BIG BALLS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Hmmmm.....still waiting to recieve my last order from E, so not sure whether to jump on this one or not.

A birthday big balls would have to be one of the best though....

Elazarus

17/3/06
BIG BALLS BIRTHDAY

I am having so much fun tonight in Downtown Austin that I am going to let this ride until tomorrow afternoon.....

After all the wine, food and Martinis tonight, I think I am going to step it up a notch

BAM!!!!

E

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Very Happy 60 my friend. Thanks to you I have way too many straps as it is :lol: :lol: Is there room for more? :?: :wink:

ThumbModds

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/06
Happy birthday E,

since you probably started counting back at 50, I would say you are 40?

HeHe :lol:

Enjoy your day

LWA

WatchDude13

Renowned Member
3/11/06
You are killing me E..... I can't wait much longer!

rockefeller_xmas_05.jpg

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Is this still going?......just checking....I fell asleep last night

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
bruno said:
Happy Birthday E! This is my first big balls so I figured I'd go for it all and do all 3 tiers. Can't wait to see what happens!

Bruno
Son of a bitch bruno.... you definately got a big swinging sack :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure to post pics of the BB bounty you receive, I'm sure it will be kick ass!!!!!!

Higgy 8)

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Happy B-Day Elliot!!!!!!!!! WOW must be nice to finally be able to drink alcohol legally...... :wink: Happy 21st!!!!!!!!

Higgy 8)

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
i stll want to ghet a strap but i'm having a density problem with my skull, i need a 26mm to fit my 127 and i got a 7 and 3/4 inch wrist and i want this strap!, dammit i'm retarded!
MP_PS_Black.jpg

grebeck

8/6/06
Man this is tough! I have so many straps that I was going to let this BB go....... but E keeps extending it, tempting me, teasing me! I need more watches to keep up with my strap collection........

kye_lin

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/12/06
I cannot take it anymore!!! I succumb to.....

the SUPER DUPER BIGGEST BALLS!!! ALL 3 TIERS!!!!!!

Here we go........

Kai