• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Third order with @Theneowatches and Steve.

vtzellas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/23
Hi all
I want to share my experience with my third order from @Theneowatches and with Steve.
After of a small issue I had, Steve help me to send back the one of the three watches, he do his best at my honest opinion and we decide to go with another watch and of course was a great proposal from him. All the time was replying my messages advices me and finally when we conclude he prepare the QC for the watch and send it out after of my approval.
The watch arrived after of 16 days at my hand of course with the respected quality control and all the videos and pictures he has send.
For me in such cases the professional way of Steve all the time it is a fact and I will continue buying from him.
Thanks to Steve and to @Theneowatches as a TD
Pictures below.

<Not a good idea to publish your name/address>

Last edited by a moderator:

VixLa3

Patron
Certified
21/11/23
EU
Friend, will it be safe to leave your data in sight?

Nice watch!

Reactions: vtzellas

VixLa3

Patron
Certified
21/11/23
EU
I think only a section moderator can help you.

But need to understand which moderator to ask.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Sorted now.

Mistakes happen, but in these instances, it's better to click the report button which is at the bottom of every post, so all staff see it, and can assist, rather than tagging someone, in case the staff member tagged is offline.

Congrats on your new watch & well wear.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
@trailboss99 can you remove the picture with the OP's personal information please.
Mate, when that happens click the "report" button or message an online staff member (they are all listed on the front page). I have a PC dedicated to this forum that's always on but I'm not here 24/7/365 even if it looks that way.

Reactions: rolex4me