• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thinking of selling Heuer Carrera Metaquartz

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Not how this works, sadly. We don't allow members to put out "feelers" or auctioning. Post your watch for sale which you're allowed to since you're a supporter and see if the market is interested. If the market is not interested, then you can withdraw it.

swhitehe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/12
How come I see lots of reserved sales in the list? How are they organised?

swhitehe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/12
I had assumed discussions must have taken place elsewhere in the forum. If that's not the case, my apologies.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
How come I see lots of reserved sales in the list? How are they organised?

Most of these, if not all, are responses to Want To Buy posts on our sales section.

Other ways these originate are like seeing another member comment on a thread something in the lines of wanting a specific watch or not finding it. My favorite and the most important instance can be members who have become longtime friends and know what each other are looking for and they just want to do it through the forum.

I had assumed discussions must have taken place elsewhere in the forum. If that's not the case, my apologies.
It's not written in "stone" so no apologies necessary!

Reactions: swhitehe