• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

Mikekeers

Horology Curious
19/4/17
Its a VS, you can see the groove on the intermediate wheel like triplock pointed out a few posts above

I can see it yes ???????? thanks for the info.

Now I know we’re to look at

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hornyskull

Horology Curious
28/3/21
it seems that now the favorite vsf movements swapping to many different companies. Chinese dealers have stock from clean with vs3135 movement available und v6 has also dangdong vs3135 movements in their subs. Seems onl vs3235 stays a little bit longer exclusive for vsf old stock. I am very interested in how the vs3135 will compare to each other in the different companies.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
16175564421611.jpg

alfajor

26/6/15
Conus
jESHIP.jpg

I don't know which movement my VSF 116 LN and LV have, but their accuracy is spot on, much better than my gen 3235 SD43

Last edited:

rolexsub1

Known Member
2/10/21
Europe
TC16610 and VSF116LV & 126LN. My TC is a 'rouge' it has a red 2nd hand a negative date wheel (I was lucky to find a TC on M2M sales, if I had the choice it would be a normal LN)..

The 126LN from this photo is it stock? And can you tell me if this is pre-raid or post-raid? Thanks

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
The 126LN from this photo is it stock? And can you tell me if this is pre-raid or post-raid? Thanks

It's stock (aside some baby oil for the bracelet), unworn and is pretty much a perfect watch buddy. The bezel action is like gen, the screwing of the crown is like gen (tight, butter), the bracelet and glidelock is perfect imo especially after some lube. It does over 72hrs on a wind. Even the crown lines up (yes I know that's random). lstly, look at those hands! I swear these are not gen, this is stock..

jNHFTR.jpg
jNHGb8.jpg

I got that in December. Whether they as good now is your luck?

Last edited:

rolexsub1

Known Member
2/10/21
Europe
It's stock (aside some baby oil for the bracelet), unworn and is pretty much a perfect watch buddy. The bezel action is like gen, the screwing of the crown is like gen (tight, butter), the bracelet and glidelock is perfect imo especially after some lube. It does over 72hrs on a wind. Even the crown lines up (yes I know that's random). lstly, look at those hands! I swear these are not gen, this is stock..

jNHFTR.jpg
jNHGb8.jpg

I got that in December. Whether they as good now is your luck?

Nice watch! Looks so good
In december it was after-raid?

RainbowNato

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/21
Amplitude is a bit low, but it could very well just be because it wasn't wound up fully. Otherwise looks like a great piece.

xIntrepidx

Horology Curious
14/4/19
Amplitude is a bit low, but it could very well just be because it wasn't wound up fully. Otherwise looks like a great piece.

That’s what I thought at first too haha but yea could be due to not fully wound up or perhaps it’s a characteristic of a replica vs3235 movement?

cmbezln

Horology Curious
4/9/11
How is the accuracy and reliability of the VS movements in your guy's experience?