• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Ultimate Replica Dress Watch Guide

arvee

Horology Curious
23/10/14
Wow! This is a great reference Ruski91. Thank you for taking the time to compile this.

London1

Horology Curious
7/2/15
Thanks for the great post, personally I always think a subtle watch on a leather strap makes for the best dress watches

Pauly404

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/14
I think the Mont Blanc may be the ultimate. Best crystal I have seen and absolutely perfect. Great QC from N factory

vegasbaby

11/3/14
I swear I was about to post a question asking for advice on a dress watch when I said to myself, "better poke around first before you get flamed on for posting a topic for the 100th time". Then low and behold I see this...a million thanks OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullandbear

Looking Around
22/2/15
big thanks for this OP, wish there were more accurate JLC reps around.. the ultra thin 39mm moonphase will be a great piece to have

sganmus

Looking Around
13/7/14
Thanks Ruski. This was so helpful and a great showcase of some stunning pieces.

grajac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/15
i like the omega de ville hour vision , but it's not for me

Nick_hi

27/1/15
Thanks for the list! It saves a newb like me lot of time to identify the right watches for a collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
I am really glad to see that so many people are finding this thread useful. I know that when i first started i was so interested in dress watches but there was no one specific place to find answers. It seemed every week someone started a thread across the various fora asking about dress watches. Most answers from member just recommended to read and use the search function, but each search for dress watces would yield the same threads asking about dress watches lol - so i decided it was time to make a guide.

I will do my best to keep this thread updated with new releases and with current information. I hope this will continue to help new members the way that so many guides and threads have helped me in my time on RWI

Dparker1901

4/3/15
I know I am late to the meeting but THANK YOU for this fantastic compilation of dress watches!