• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Two Tone Thread

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
It's lovely, isn't it? The quality of the finish is waaaay beyond its price, it feels like a bloody Grand Seiko to me...

Hands down, one of the best watches for its value. It’s just too big for my wrist at 44mm. If it was 40mm, it would be perfect. But the quality and finish is absolutely amazing.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Hands down, one of the best watches for its value. It’s just too big for my wrist at 44mm. If it was 40mm, it would be perfect. But the quality and finish is absolutely amazing.

It is a bit on the larger side, but the shape of the case and the wonderful bracelet make it a little more bearable. How's the accuracy on yours? Mine is off by +2 seconds/month, I think that's a fantastic result.

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
It is a bit on the larger side, but the shape of the case and the wonderful bracelet make it a little more bearable. How's the accuracy on yours? Mine is off by +2 seconds/month, I think that's a fantastic result.

About same with mine. Wonderful watch overall.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
SQh7L.jpg

SQTpo.jpg