• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Truth About Camping: Racing a Bear

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge brown bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says, ‘What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear.’ ‘I don’t need to outrun the bear,’ the first guy says. ‘I just need to outrun you.’

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge brown bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says, ‘What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear.’ ‘I don’t need to outrun the bear,’ the first guy says. ‘I just need to outrun you.’

Nice 1 :)

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
There is something philosophical about that :thumbup:

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Hey Doc..Did you dry out yet, or were you not affected by the rain ?

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Hey Doc..Did you dry out yet, or were you not affected by the rain ?

It looks like we're all good around here now. It's going to be sunny and in the mid 90's all week. We're pretty lucky where we live in Dallas. We live up in one of the highest areas on a hill buy the lake so we have great runoff! Thanks for asking.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
GrizzlyBearwarningsign.jpg