• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Sunburst Dial Thread.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
20230712-152940-01.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
A real beauty. Piece origin?
This is a quartz version :) I got it from a DHGate seller. They are really nice but really hard to find. I do not think the seller exists anymore. Usually they sell the 2813 versions with no chrono function and a ticking seconds chrono hand. I love these quartz versions at 1/6 of the cost of the modified 7750s (A4130).

Reactions: Granater123

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Amazing ! What’s the name of model and where did you get it from?
That is one of the old ST19 A. L&S reps. They have not been available for a number of years unfortunately. It is supposed to be a rep of the famous datograph but somewhere they got confused and turned it into a moonphase instead.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
That is one of the old ST19 A. L&S reps. They have not been available for a number of years unfortunately. It is supposed to be a rep of the famous datograph but somewhere they got confused and turned it into a moonphase instead.
As a non L&S guy, and thus with almost zero intimate knowledge of the brand, they nevertheless still captured the essence of Lange's typical design language rather well and I have to admit that I would've believed it undoubtedly if you had claimed that it's not a partial fantasy model. 😆

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
As a non L&S guy, and thus with almost zero intimate knowledge of the brand, they nevertheless still captured the essence of Lange's typical design language rather well and I have to admit that I would've believed it undoubtedly if you had claimed that it's not a partial fantasy model. 😆

This is what they were going for, they just forgot a tiny little detail lol. The other one I have, the black dial, would take a real Lange afficiando to tell that it was not real.