• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THE STUVETJEE & DC PROJECT

Nba94

Horology Curious
22/5/18
Great write-up on an Incredible project! Looking forward to see more pictures.

Inspiring work you guys have done here!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Reactions: Stuvetjee

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
*insirt orgasm emoji here*

In fairness the strap is really difficult to see in the documentary and couldn’t find any pictures online, but I interpreted it as purple lizard skin, so mine will look something like this...

A923-BD2-A-3-D3-D-4-BA5-A915-206-FDE28-A87-B.jpg

DC

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
In fairness the strap is really difficult to see in the documentary and couldn’t find any pictures online, but I interpreted it as purple lizard skin, so mine will look something like this...

A923-BD2-A-3-D3-D-4-BA5-A915-206-FDE28-A87-B.jpg

DC

Yeah it’s just a glimpse, I gathered it was some kind of exotic but couldn’t remember, it’ll be a head turner that’s for sure, are you guys getting the engraved case back?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Also I’ve seen Michael mentioned struggling to get the correct bracelet with the polished links, have you seen it on a jubilee?

Thats an option aswell! Since there are alot of rep datejust bracelets. Wondering which endlink type would fit though.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Would it be a problem just to sand off 0.5 mm on either side...?

Yes, the radius of where the end link meets the case would be wrong as the case is effectively a larger circle and also that would rather ruin the gold plating!

DC

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Yes, the radius of where the end link meets the case would be wrong as the case is effectively a larger circle and also that would rather ruin the gold plating!

DC

right, ....thought I had an easy solution,...yeah the goldplating would be ruined for sure....allthough not my style, it is an amazing project guys, hats off for you...
:thumbsup:

Reactions: Stuvetjee

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
What a project!!
Great job guys! Wear them in best of health.
Rare Gen Even Rare Rep.