• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Second Hall of Fame Inductee

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
Now that we have inducted our first member of the RWI Hall of Fame, it is time to turn to the next... the second member to be inducted into the RWI Hall of Fame and join the inaugural class is cybee.... cybee joined the forum on Nov 22, 2006 and has amassed over 3,400 posts... cybee's rank is in the Watch Expert group in recognition of his knowledge and eagerness to help out other members old and new to distinguish different models...

I have had the opportunity to meet cybee twice at GTG's and I can tell you that he is one of the statesmen of RWI and I am very glad he considers RWI his home....

Please join me in congratulating cybee on this honor....

I will leave you with some pics, lifted from his photobucket album...

Gibson-reps003Medium.jpg

Gibson-reps001Medium.jpg

IMG_1709Medium.jpg

SanFranGTG2008012.jpg

IMG_1498Medium.jpg

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Congrats, Cybee! Seriously, all snark aside, you deserve it.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I too met Cybee in person and he is top notch. I consider him to be a very good friend. He helped me out in the very begining when I needed a part. He shipped me a datewheel at no charge and offered some really good advice. Well deserved IMO. Congrats Cybee!

jkwhyd

30/5/07
Congrats Cybee. Couldn't happen to a nicer and more helpful guy!

jk

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
you guys know it takes a little chutzpah to be caught wearing a Tiffany watch. ( see last photo )

There are many others that really deserve this other than me but if the powers that be insist, I guess I can live with it. :D

Seriously, this has always been my watch forum home and LOS, D4Me and all the other Admin and Mods are the ones that make it what it is. I just feel fortunate to be able to partcipate once in a while. Also, having met many of you guys in person at the GTG's was a real treat and just enhances the forum experience. Best wishes to everyone at RWI and thanks so much for the honor. :D

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
i just realized that there are two admins in that last pic.... see, even admins travel state and nation-wide to sit down with cybee....

nielsen

I'm Pretty Popular
22/1/08
Congratulations, Cybee. I suspect I'll never meet any of you face-to-face, but I still think people like you make for a great on-line community.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
nielsen said:
Congratulations, Cybee. I suspect I'll never meet any of you face-to-face, but I still think people like you make for a great on-line community.

Thanks for the nice comment nielsen...I'm thinking that Vancouver would be a great place for a summer GTG. If D4me can fly across country for a San Francisco gathering and LOS drive 800 miles in one day :shock: then Vancouver should be no problem. :D

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
This is another well deserved selection for the RWI Hall of Fame. Congratulations Cybee.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
cybee said:
you guys know it takes a little chutzpah to be caught wearing a Tiffany watch. ( see last photo )

Hey, I like that Tiffany watch!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
seanf said:

Thanks sean...with a watch like that ones manliness might come into question...actually my wife bought it for me as a gift when my Dad passed away. She doesnt know too much about watches but it does have a lot of sentimental value. The copper deco dial is pretty cool too, very unique.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
congrats cybee!!!!! [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif] [smilie=alien.gif]

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
yay CYBEE !

i like to see that ! well chosen, one of the very fair, honest and wellmeaning members.

not to forget...very nice avatar, as well !

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Cybee is a stellar choice. Another well deserved pick who is a credit to the wristwatch wearing general public. Congrats!

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Congrats, cybee!

I've seen that pictures of that Limes recently on WUS. :wink:

Another well deserved selection to the inaugural class...

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Congrats cybee. Again like taka a great member of the community who is always willing to share his wealth of knowledge with everyone.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
seanf said:
cybee said:

Don't know how I knew but something told me you would.