• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The RWI Watch, Who Remembers?

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
nice, this forum never seizes to amaze me

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Every forum watch project has only brought headache. This was an exception. Don't know if I ever want to head down this road.

-It places the watch in the winder. It does what its told.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I remember it and Enzo however I think he goes by Luth now, lol, his last watch didn't end very good though.

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
So this is technically a gen? Maybe we can rep it.

-It places the watch in the winder. It does what its told.

I know realize this is your signature that I responded to in the last thread. Damn it Tapatalk, making me look like a fool.

D

d4m.test

Wow, looks really good. I love that colour scheme

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
That's a pretty cool piece! Too bad i would've been in middle school when it was released. Wasn't really into watches back then haha

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
I remember it and Enzo however I think he goes by Luth now, lol, his last watch didn't end very good though.

what happened to luth ? after his failed watch fiasco he disappeared ?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
That's very nice.

Maybe a Pam388 looking next RWI watch?

Or even better, how about a limited edition RWI Noob LMPO edition when the LMPO gets rereleased soon (put some of our talented members here to work on the face)?

Or a TC Caddell Sub with "RWI Limited" in red where the Caddell would be?

Or a BPFF no radiation with RWI instead of the radiation sign?

Actually those above may be too expensive to start out with to mod.

This $78 Invicta that looks like a Sub wouldn't be though:
http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-8926O...8&qid=1425495181&sr=8-2&keywords=Invicta+8926

Or a RWI Limited Mini-Fiddy on an Assolumente strap...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
What happened to Luth you ask?? I heard he went broke over the watch endeavor and is now working at Taco Bell, but you can never be sure of these things, maybe he just likes tacos, lol.

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
To be honest, I love Taco Bell. I actually invest in Taco Bell... About $20 every time I drive buy.

What happened to Luth you ask?? I heard he went broke over the watch endeavor and is now working at Taco Bell, but you can never be sure of these things, maybe he just likes tacos, lol.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
If your in Cali and you see a hairy armed guy with shoe polish hair working there it might be Luth, lol.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
If your in Cali and you see a hairy armed guy with shoe polish hair working there it might be Luth, lol.

You don't know nothing about taco. I tell you what taco to buy. Taco Bell taco is good, all other taco bad

-Luthier 2015.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Lol, if only I knew if this place exists 9 years ago. Any chance of making another RWI watch again boss?
Um . . . no.
Do a bit of a search on all the fora and see how many projects have ended in tears.
The only way this will ever happen again is if a TD is prepared to take on the project with no pre sales involved.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Um . . . no.
Do a bit of a search on all the fora and see how many projects have ended in tears.
The only way this will ever happen again is if a TD is prepared to take on the project with no pre sales involved.
Oh ok mate, thanks for the informations. I will do some research to see how it goes so far and will keep my keen eye in case there is any other reissuance of this kind of watch. Cheers