• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Rolex Submariner Story 264 page Book PDF Download

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Hey gang,
Resurrecting this thread with hope for help..

Torrent file is still alive, but there are no seeds:(
Can someone seed please, or re-upload to a direct download link?

Thanks!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Wow mate thanks for the great read!
It's my bible - and a really useful source of close-up dial details, that are very handy for using as templates when producing dial repros for decal printing.

Redheart

17/5/19
It's my bible - and a really useful source of close-up dial details, that are very handy for using as templates when producing dial repros for decal printing.

Nice! Hope you have good progress with your technique! I might commission you for a Ploprof 600 dial hehe!

Reactions: p0pperini

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This is awesome. I literally searched for this book last night.

This is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I have a few pages I found someone took pics of here and there and they're saved and stared on my phone and I use them all the time. I've been dying for this. Like literally.

I am so excited right now. Lol. Wooohoo

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: p0pperini

DrHuHill

Vintage RLX Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
27/11/18
the deep blue sea
Nice, but what was wrong with my Dropbox link a few posts above?

Also, you've uploaded the low res version. The one I put on Dropbox is high resolution. So download mine if you'd like to see everything in crisper detail.

The dropbox link did not work for me, so I guessed it was down. Maybe temporary.
So we have a low and the HIGH-Res version now. I will take your high-res for sure ;-)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The dropbox link did not work for me, so I guessed it was down. Maybe temporary.
So we have a low and the HIGH-Res version now. I will take your high-res for sure ;-)
Ah - sorry about that buddy. I checked it worked okay before I posted and it was fine for me. But let me know if it’s still a problem for you, and I’ll bung it on Google Drive.

Also, re-reading my previous message I think I sounded a bit grumpy. That wasn’t my intention - I was genuinely just concerned whether my link was broken (but it didn’t seem to be). :)

Last edited: