• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Replica Sneakerhead Thread

Sumo86

8/1/23
Uk
Gonna get a couple of pairs sent. Is there a way to get your proper foot size to the dealers where it's less of a lottery? Draw round your foot send a pic etc or do you just play the lotto and hope they fit...?
Yeah I wanna know this

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I've bought a few pairs of reps and they've all been true to size. Never had an issue

Maybe I've been lucky? Just like with my rep watches from TDs, all been fine too.

Reactions: g00n

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I seriously want to know if @Sumo86 thinks that by drawing around his foot, that the dealer will know his size. It's a fascinating comment to me.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
KH5NEc.gif

GDorantes13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/21
I seriously want to know if @Sumo86 thinks that by drawing around his foot, that the dealer will know his size. It's a fascinating comment to me.
I'm pretty sure he meant drawing the silhouette and then writing down the dimensions on it, or at least that's my hope

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
As a bonafide sneaker head , collecting replica trainers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and Yeezy's are for 🤡🤡
I agree Yeezy's are.... kinda weird. Or to put it diplomatically... not my style. Ha!

But I have several pairs of rep Jordans that are pretty much exactly the same as gen ones, and I paid around $100 for nearly all of them, but to buy some of them gen would be up to $10k in some instances. Why the fuck would I pay that much when the quality is nearly the same? Exact same logic for our rep watches. Same same.

I don't collect 'em either. I buy them and wear them. Like I buy watches, I buy them and wear them... even though I have 'too many' according to some of my friends and family lol

Do you mean by 'bonafide sneak head' that you disagree with someone buying reps? And you would never buy rep sneakers? (not judging here either, each to their own) just genuinely interested. Especially as we are on a rep watch forum too

Reactions: ck7747

GDorantes13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/21
I agree Yeezy's are.... kinda weird. Or to put it diplomatically... not my style. Ha!

But I have several pairs of rep Jordans that are pretty much exactly the same as gen ones, and I paid around $100 for nearly all of them, but to buy some of them gen would be up to $10k in some instances. Why the fuck would I pay that much when the quality is nearly the same? Exact same logic for our rep watches. Same same.

I don't collect 'em either. I buy them and wear them. Like I buy watches, I buy them and wear them... even though I have 'too many' according to some of my friends and family lol

Do you mean by 'bonafide sneak head' that you disagree with someone buying reps? And you would never buy rep sneakers? (not judging here either, each to their own) just genuinely interested. Especially as we are on a rep watch forum too
Could you please tell us where can we buy these rep Jordans that are "pretty much exactly the same as gen ones"?

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Think you barking up the wrong tree mate, this dude is a 🧌.

He consistently bashes reps and members who buy them yet spends most of his time surfing M2M…
K2lWVY.gif

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Thanks @g00n , I was going to post a few contacts, but won't bother now.

And if anyone wanted contacts all they have to do is read back a page or two anyway.

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Thanks @g00n , I was going to post a few contacts, but won't bother now.

And if anyone wanted contacts all they have to do is read back a page or two anyway.
I sent a PM to @EM9 a while back and he politely helped me on my way. Imho the difference between gen and rep regarding sneakers is even less than you would find between watches:
FYI I like Yeezys, although I might be the only one 🤪

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I know there's a heap of people that like Yeezy's, so you're not on your own (weirdo 🤣 )
And I wholeheartedly agree, the differences are less than watches. And when wearing them they are further away from then your wrist to tell!

Also EM9 has helped a stack of people indeed

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I know there's a heap of people that like Yeezy's, so you're not on your own (weirdo 🤣 )
Looks aside (they are like marmite/vegemite), Yeezys are super comfortable and perfect for long shopping days with the missus 🤪

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

I'm not into Jordan's or Nike in general. My thing is Adidas originals , spezials etc . I have circa 300 pairs of shoes , 260 Adidas and 40ish pairs of other stuff . I've purchased 3 pairs this week all non adidas as it goes , and one were Nike . I don't have any that run into thousands , i do have a number of adidas in that run into the hundreds if sold . I have plenty of shoes/trainers ( sneakers) i wear . I think Yeezy's are ugly and overpriced , many look like clowns shoes .
I think the above and my knowledge of trainers/shoes especially Adidas qualify me as a sneakerhead .

No i don't /wouldn't buy replica sneakers.

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
I'm not into Jordan's or Nike in general. My thing is Adidas originals , spezials etc . I have circa 300 pairs of shoes , 260 Adidas and 40ish pairs of other stuff . I've purchased 3 pairs this week all non adidas as it goes , and one were Nike . I don't have any that run into thousands , i do have a number of adidas in that run into the hundreds if sold . I have plenty of shoes/trainers ( sneakers) i wear . I think Yeezy's are ugly and overpriced , many look like clowns shoes .
I think the above and my knowledge of trainers/shoes especially Adidas qualify me as a sneakerhead .

No i don't /wouldn't buy replica sneakers.
I own zero replica Adidas. Do you know why? All my shell toe and forums cost under a bill. Before getting into reps everything was retail including my OW sets, my 15 Chicago's and on and on. Secondary market 4k, rep? 140.00. I'm around 60 pairs of reps but I still have 45'ish retial pairs worth stupid money. Dollar for dollar reps are going to win every single time. And in a lot of cases the rep ends up having better QC. My L&F retial had glue on them and a bad stich line on the left outer toe box. Nothing like winning the drop and then getting those from Nike :oops: