• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
New dial and hands! The watch is complete finally!

8eqe3a4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
The Ploprof club was started when I was waiting for the rumor for the V5 to become true and it indeed did (and I never bought a ploprof). Money well saved and spent.

I have a couple PO, I would have to clean them a little bit and photo. Maybe when I get a Ti 42mm PO I'll come back in this thread and post. :)

PO (non chrono) = best omega ever made imho. Just til they come out with some new design for sport diver watch of course. Before that, it was SMP.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
I think this thread deserves a revival here are my two...

And my gen custom SMP/PO (not sure if this counts?!)

Devin16

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/10/13
where can i get a rubber strap and deployant for a 42mm PO

pdw1

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/16
Conus (Tennessee)
I think this thread deserves a revival

As I came to the party really late (2016) and these are my favorite watches as well as still super popular in the rep watch community with tons of new stuff out since the last posting,
I'm going to try to give this thing a little CPR and see if I can get her back on her feet again...

af379772de5f8c96876cad8a56ebe037.jpg

My UPO on rubber,

4a8cc8b339b9cac8507de0552cab9f53.jpg

And on steel...

3d77b83ea1752b28a592d92b06edd70b.jpg

My first PO on black rubber with orange stitching,

bf932834a17ac678dae2270191d19560.jpg

On its original faded orange rubber,

78f3522e976ea30f9e0856f68c90a8f9.jpg

And now on its new (Unfaded) rubber..

(Hope you guys will help revive this club thread. It doesn't deserve to die just yet :)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

waxed

20/10/11
Sorry for hijacking this thread guys, I recently bought an Omega PO 37.5mm Ceramic/SS with orange numbers from Tony (just like the one above), and everything was perfect except when my wife wears it, it is always late at the end of the day (About 3 hours, more or less). The funny thing is when it sits inside the automatic watch winder, time is never late, it's always spot-on. We did try manual winding but still no luck. I already created a separate thread about it, just wondering if anyone from the PO club ever experienced the same thing...

Thanks!

I experienced the same thing but not on a PO. Sent the watch off to a local smith for a service and seal and it's been running a treat since.

Apparently there was a lot of gunk inside that would get lodged and affect the winding.

pdw1

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/16
Conus (Tennessee)
I experienced the same thing but not on a PO. Sent the watch off to a local smith for a service and seal and it's been running a treat since.

Apparently there was a lot of gunk inside that would get lodged and affect the winding.

I had one of my first automatic reps decide to stop self winding.
It would work great as long as you were constantly moving but as soon as you stopped moving around, it's second hand would also take a break. Went a whole day without noticing because every time I lifted my arm to look at the time it would work.
Thought the day was just dragging. Was late to everything that day! Lol!
Still have it somewhere. Need to pull it out and see if I can get it corrected I suppose. Lol!