• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

MrZaha

Known Member
27/5/22
I'm late to the party, I know. But I can't get over the dial and crystal combo. I mean, what crystal?!

KKP17W.jpeg

KKPnzS.jpeg

KKPrVR.jpeg
What factory

• Love
Reactions: cotti-rottie

KingSlayer5t3

70s child (but still got my own hair!........just)
16/10/23
Uranus

Replica from BP.
Hi mate. Lovely watch. If you don't mind me asking but how is your watch in terms of quality? I only ask as its seems to be the accepted opinion that VSF do the best omega unfortunately they don't do the chronograph model like yours (which is the one I want) so I'd be interested in your opinion ⌚😁👍

Reactions: MrZaha

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
Hi mate. Lovely watch. If you don't mind me asking but how is your watch in terms of quality? I only ask as its seems to be the accepted opinion that VSF do the best omega unfortunately they don't do the chronograph model like yours (which is the one I want) so I'd be interested in your opinion ⌚😁👍
If I remember correctly it was an OMF, but only had it for a few weeks before buying a Gen one from Omega. The latter certainly makes the best ones (not kidding, the quality difference is night and day.) But for an inexpensive watch the OMF rep was certainly decent.

Reactions: KingSlayer5t3