• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***The NEW Panerai wristies thread*** post your PAM pics here!

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
A standard glass backpalte. I am still looking for a solid backplate to let it engrave. This is in a early beta-stage, like you would call it in software developement ;-)

A very bad idea. I rarely follow someone's projects, but I always follow this one.
Be mindful of which models the serial numbers were paired with to beat the ideal one, and don't go so far as to require a T dial.

And yes, I don’t want to be a provocateur, but what is this case?

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
A very bad idea. I rarely follow someone's projects, but I always follow this one.
Be mindful of which models the serial numbers were paired with to beat the ideal one, and don't go so far as to require a T dial.

And yes, I don’t want to be a provocateur, but what is this case?

Hey, take it easy ;-)
This is my second own build, more or less a kind of practice with mostly cheap parts. Just for fun and not driven by the idea to build a "Super-Rep" ;-)

NNS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/21
jwYy7o.md.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blshh and stanevo6

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hey, take it easy ;-)
This is my second own build, more or less a kind of practice with mostly cheap parts. Just for fun and not driven by the idea to build a "Super-Rep" ;-)

No problems or worries. I just appreciate PAM00003 too, especially PRE-A, A series, and I see the first of modern examples to build something similar. Therefore, I only support, admire, and am ready to contribute, to the best of my modest capabilities. Anyway, organize a separate thread building, in case you decide to go ahead and share your progress.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
No problems or worries. I just appreciate PAM00003 too, especially PRE-A, A series, and I see the first of modern examples to build something similar. Therefore, I only support, admire, and am ready to contribute, to the best of my modest capabilities. Anyway, organize a separate thread building, in case you decide to go ahead and share your progress.

Thanks, thats a very good idea. My idea is, first to get the needed practical knowledge. And thats a long way ;-)
I value your offer immensely and will certainly come back to it when I can implement what I am planning.

Cully

Renowned Member
29/5/18
UK
Minerva movement broke, so had to replace with an engraved 6497.
Glad to have it back on my wrist

Reactions: PAM_BOY