• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The New All Black HBB

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
I've just see it as a new addition one of our main dealers websites.

Is it me or are there no subdials on it, just the hands? It could be the photograph, but there don't appear to be any?

Call me retentive but shouldn't the dial/hands be a little more glossy as per the gen. I wouldn't normally be so pedantic, but we're dealing with an "ultra-rep" here, at least the price says we should be.

Gen

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Im with you Tommy

The rep should be 99.9999% close to gen for that $$$$$.

Never was a Hublot fan, jumped on the PAM wagon but stopped after my first one, a good 111H swiss from DSN.

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
it definitely does have subdials. you can see the subdial hands. probably just a crappy picture.

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
I can see the hands as I said, just not even a slight outline of a dial. I'm sure you are right and they are there.

I've been waiting for more than 15 months for this rep to come out and had given up hope that it ever would. Now it has and the bitter truth is I can't have it at that price. It's a bit like football - it would break my own personal pay scale.

sub $400 HBB All Black Lite is 2009 anyone?

digi

Known Member
2/9/07
new lites are already out in the GZ market. Single AR, slow 7750 and most of the HBB models. I picked up a St. Moritz Diamond version for the mrs just the other day there. They had the Rosser version, RG etc etc. in the lite version. They also have the cappuccino version too. I can't image them not bringing out the all black.

mvhdesigns

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/07
Indeed a crappy picture from the watch, hard to see the details of the watch. Not my cup of tea anyway, too hard to read when it is all black. Just like the watches with white dial and silver hands...

lakers08champs

Horology Curious
7/6/08
the date wheel on these is what ticks me off....the font should be gloss black with the background being matte like the rest of the face...instead the font is white and the background is black....i dead give away...and for that much money that should at least be done right...