• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Liar - wirosableng

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Reminds me of the dumbass who tried selling his used car in here. So people are just Fing stupid.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
This one is hilarious!

-It places the watch in the winder. It does what its told.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Reminds me of the dumbass who tried selling his used car in here. So people are just Fing stupid.

I can't remember that tool's name but he was trying to sell some euro/chick car.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I have a gold bar for sale but it's invisible. If I can find the fecker does anyone want to buy it?

Thanks mods for keeping this open. The stupidity of this OP, whoever they may be, has absolutely no boundaries.

The only thing truly surprising in this thread is that Sub hasn't shat himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yes that's him the crazy thing is he was serious about selling that car, lmao.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Its just crazy that this guy would go to such lengths to perpetuate his lies. I mean WTF?? All he had to do was apologize for lying about the dial, promise to not do it again, bid his time, and he probably would have been allowed to continue here.

Squish

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/15
Dude, my daughter who is 9 (but not my twin, or younger twin, or almost but not quite twin just a bunch of years younger but with writing EXACTLY like mine) can weave a better take than what you are trying to pass off here. I can't remeber a time a have face palmed so much in a single thread.

sidenote: my daughter is also NOT using my account, or my photobucket.

Too op be honest I now think the OP must just be making stuff up to keep the thread going. No one can really be that clueless.

Life is tough. Life's tougher when you're stupid.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I know right? Proof of asshat-edness sheesh :picard:

Its just crazy that this guy would go to such lengths to perpetuate his lies. I mean WTF?? All he had to do was apologize for lying about the dial, promise to not do it again, bid his time, and he probably would have been allowed to continue here.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I'm still waiting for someone to list a WiFi cable for sale.

Well... FS: the newest in phone and cabling technology. Comes in different colors. black for him and pink for her. Super red Super UHD 4millionK wifi/internet/TV cable!!! Highest technology available today, it can be yours for free, but you need to get a bank deposit to me in the amount of $782.35 USD to ensure I can release the equipment, as it comes from Nigeria, world capital of modern day technology!!!

qFmkuNVm.jpg

DtUYPtxm.jpg

xgu4QMWl.jpg

jWen9j1l.jpg

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Nigeria, how practical. I have a few hundred million Dollars there, in a foster bank account. Currently someone, I forgot the name, but he's a Nigerian Minister of sorts with a hotmail address (can you believe that, how poor they must be) wants to help me get the money out. Since he's so poor, I advanced a few thousands to him to help renting trucks for the transport of the money. We could send a small car with the single digit Dollar bills your way, just say the word. Anyway, since weight does not seem to be an issue with WiFi cables, let's get talking, in big numbers, please.

I need to sell the cables with profit, though. See, I almost studied and therefore had almost 3000 AUD to pay, you know. Awful story, btw.

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
He's selling the dial at RWG for $200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Nigeria, how practical. I have a few hundred million Dollars there, in a foster bank account. Currently someone, I forgot the name, but he's a Nigerian Minister of sorts with a hotmail address (can you believe that, how poor they must be) wants to help me get the money out. Since he's so poor, I advanced a few thousands to him to help renting trucks for the transport of the money. We could send a small car with the single digit Dollar bills your way, just say the word. Anyway, since weight does not seem to be an issue with WiFi cables, let's get talking, in big numbers, please.

I need to sell the cables with profit, though. See, I almost studied and therefore had almost 3000 AUD to pay, you know. Awful story, btw.

:rofl::rofl:

Chev85

Horology Curious
12/5/15
What on earth have I started? lol

Explanation on my part (not that its really warranted or needed).
Like I said in my initial post, I wasn't out to destroy this guys thread, but when I see someone blatantly lying about something to profit I will say something.

If you hadn't of said that it was a new dial you probably would have sold it by now and I never would have commented in your for sale thread. But the fact that you had to come up with an elaborate story (in the space of 20minutes of me selling you the dial), list it as brand new and lie is why I spilled the beans.

As someone who has been rolled in the past buying something online, and not receiving an item in the condition it was advertised is the exact reason why I commented. No worse feeling that opening that package and seeing what you got isn't the same as what was described in the sale advert. Period.

Just trying to save someone that pain. And we could all see the scratches on the back of the dial.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yes Chev but he had to lie and then continue to lie and by god I hate liers.
Had he simply owned up and apologised it would have been a 30 day no sale and then business as usual but this guy couldn't lie straight in bed.

Dr.Danger

Known Member
16/3/15
So, if im selling it outside rwi. It is not your business if i rake profit. Its called busines outside rwi. In rwi yes we try to give other member a good deal as were all friend here. Please be reasonable :) if im commiting a crime by trying to take profit on this website, its only a crime in rwi not in the real world.

Wait, if it is your younger twin brother's dial, why are you trying to sell it elsewhere now? Or was your brother trying to sell your dial? Selling something that is not yours is a serious crime. So which one of you is guilty?

Mush

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/13
This thread had me captivated for 2 hours. God I love watch forums. And I didn't buy a watch tonight !!!